China comes out with its PMI this week also. Cramer expects this to be below what experts think it will be, which means if this happens could have another big down day for markets. Although our little GSAT seems to do better in down days, than it does on up days.
After thinking about this for a while, I shouldn't have said measly. If I were a member of management I would wait until the R&O came out before I would buy shares. Because even if assurances were given that this would be moved upstairs, who knows with the Bureaucrats in FCC how long they will take to move on this. I want it to be within 2-4 weeks, but who knows.
I would be more optimistic on us being on the agenda, if we saw multiple insiders buying the stock. So far only Monroe and only for a measly 70,000 shares.
I have dead spots in my home using my phone with LTE. Not sure you wouldn't still have dead spots with TLPS wifi, but if you don't I sure would be a customer.
What is really frustrating is we were down 204 points on Dow and 19.76 on NASDAQ yesterday and went down .13 and today the Dow was up 619 and the NASDAQ was up 191.05 and we only went up .07. We should have been up .40 or more.
I hear what your saying and I agree for right now. If we get a decision in Sept. or Oct,, many pundits on Wall Street are say the 4th qtr. will be good. So if we hit it just right, the new money that comes into the market may just go into GSAT especially if deals are announced right after decision. That along with the short squeeze could propel this upward into double figures.
I've seen other R&O's posted on FCC website this month, and various commissioners at meetings and making speeches, so I don't believe the FCC in on vacation or holiday.
I made that flippant statement in reply to Kinsma. I doubt the R&O is done, but it would explain why there has been no phone calls, visits, or opposition ex partes this month. Just seems odd we had all that flurry at the end of June and during July, also apparently hire an activist and now nothing at all in August. I can understand if during the last meeting the FCC told management they have everything they need to process further, that management hasn't had any more calls or meetings. I don't understand why the opposition hasn't filed any more in August.
We had all this action in late June and through July meeting with the FCC at all levels, hiring activist and also having phone calls will FCC. Now in August we have heard nothing. Either the key people at GSAT think or know this has been pushed upstairs at FCC, or they all went on vacation. How do you explain not even one Ex Parte, or meeting with FCC this month.
I was going to say the same thing. Actually if you look at the last 4 trading days, Dow is down about 1600 point and NASDAQ is down about 520 points we have held up really good. I venture to say we should be at the bottom and should go up from here, provided market doesn't continue this BS for the rest of the week. There should be a relief rally tomorrow or Wednesday.
As bad as the last couple of days were in the general market, I am expecting a big rebound Monday. Lets hope GSAT participates in it.
This for the Technical people, did we hit some type of gap that needed filled. I was wondering about the previous low of 2.63. We went below that this morning and then gapped up to where we are now.
As bad as the overall market is today, we are one of only a few stocks in the green. Hopefully it stays that way for the rest of the day. It sure would be sweet to get the R&O today. Looks like today could be as bad as yesterday in overall market. If they want to get a 10% correction, should be over be end of next week the way things are going.