Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Apple Inc. Message Board

com_sense1 9 posts  |  Last Activity: Jan 29, 2016 2:27 PM Member since: Jun 24, 1998
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    What now!

    by rozbehmodarresi Jan 19, 2016 6:30 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 29, 2016 2:27 PM Flag

    SeeekinAlpha positive article is dated Jan 24, so he did not refer to the unexpected Shelf Offering which may or may not happen....and so does not really address a big factor to potential stock price and the reason it dropped hard yesterday. For now I remain conservative....sold all I bought yesterday at the EOD and more... still own 25% my original buy. I will trade this based on market moves and company news.

  • Reply to

    What now!

    by rozbehmodarresi Jan 19, 2016 6:30 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 29, 2016 10:12 AM Flag

    Noway they do shelf at these prices. They may do it later in the Summer after a strong June quarter They will make all they can do for that quarter..... will take price above $10..... . and then..if outlook still of growth for next year, they have all options open, including secondary taking price down to $8. Still, a good buy here.

  • Reply to

    What now!

    by rozbehmodarresi Jan 19, 2016 6:30 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 28, 2016 4:45 PM Flag

    I guess the positive pre announcement kind of worried me.....made me somewhat suspicious for what did happened.... for now it is bottom fishing buying and sell on "good news", but I have the feeling, streamlining the business that is being accomplished, the need of secure and trusted local compute , the addition of the 2 savvy and experienced board members could change this. Their guidance seems conservative for this quarter, they could issue another updated one, but the key test is the June quarter which should be near $180MM if 2016 guidance is materialized.

  • Reply to

    What now!

    by rozbehmodarresi Jan 19, 2016 6:30 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 28, 2016 3:43 PM Flag

    Well, quarterly results and outlook were not bad.... and the fear of demise of this category of business proved immature, if not wrong. Things do look better and the addition of two savvy women board members will probably improve things further. Too bad the shelf announcement at this time, but it is just a possibility at any time, I don't think they do it at these prices. they may decide to take additional loan for now just to support their increased deals. A buyout by Dell, NTAP or HPQ is a possibility too,as those guys gain high end computing and integration expertise.....
    I sold 65% of my shares just before CC, buying some today.

  • Reply to

    What now!

    by rozbehmodarresi Jan 19, 2016 6:30 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 28, 2016 11:01 AM Flag

    Yes, I agree, stupid decision at this time. Too bad at time they seem to be doing much better at last. As I said before, to accomplish their minimum June 2016 $600MM , they should have a strong 4th quarter.... they could have waited for that time, stock price could have reached $12 by then..... I would not be surprise they reverse this shelf offering announcement and resort to another loan for now.

  • Reply to

    What now!

    by rozbehmodarresi Jan 19, 2016 6:30 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 28, 2016 9:55 AM Flag

    They will not use this Shelf authorization at these prices..... they can extend the loan and wait for 4th (June) quarter which will be a very strong one, in particular as orders are picking up. An opportunity to buy cheap.

  • Reply to

    Buyout Price

    by speziale42 Jan 19, 2016 12:48 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 20, 2016 3:58 PM Flag

    What buyout...clearly looks like bankruptcy.....

  • Reply to

    Dumped this garbage

    by michael_decicco2000 Jan 14, 2016 9:54 AM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Jan 14, 2016 2:46 PM Flag

    Probably at the lowest point... to see it quadrupled in not so far in the future

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Hi Dunky, what's your exit point.

    by epritske Dec 3, 2015 8:43 PM
    com_sense1 com_sense1 Dec 18, 2015 3:08 PM Flag

    At this point, once that German biotech fund took 26.8% (active) stack in the company, I would not trade it for small change. Most likely they will find a buyer for much higher prices.... my guess above $20 easy.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

AAPL
95.24+0.25(+0.26%)1:38 PMEST