Get rid of the idiot CFO. Hire someone with street experience, who knows how to conduct an earnings conference call, someone who speaks in great detail and actually answers questions.
Nice start on the CEO though. Just keep going until you've cleaned house of all the weaklings on the last earnings call, which was just about everyone.
Here's an idea for you to consider on the next conference call .... SPEAK ENGLISH.
Honest to god Bo, read the conference call transcripts. You make absolutely no sense what so ever. Disjointed jargon. I had to laugh and shake my head at the stupidity.
ENGLISH Bo. ENGLISH.
Airbus news is lifting the entire industry today. Give it a little more time, and one or two more earnings announcements, then this POS will finally get flushed into the sewer.
Imagine how much better off LMIA shareholders would be now if Ron had not worked over the last decade. The mkt cap would likely have sprinted well beyond $1 B by now.
1. Ron should have been fired more than a decade ago. His capital allocation skills rival that of a circus clown. His terrible acquisitions have destroyed so much potential here that its an unbelievable travesty. Ron should do his shareholders a huge favor by resigning from the BOD and cutting all ties with the company.
2. Dickinson should have been appointed CEO. If not for him, this would be a $2 stock right now.
3. If not Dickinson as CEO, then LMIA should have been sold. The fact that it wasn't makes me wonder if they tried but could not find a single party, including private equity, that was interested in buying this dog.
4. The timing of a new CEO is a signal that upcoming earnings will absolutely STINK UP THE JOINT. You'd be insane to hold this stock through earnings.
5. There is significantly more turmoil on the horizon. It will be a long, long time before LMIA can be owned again.
Direct competitors to LMIA ... TGI and DCO. TGI announced terrible earnings recently and that stock has been punished badly. Yesterday, DCO announced a huge hit to P&L and it's getting clobbered today.
How? How in the world is LMIA hanging in there at $14? You know another round or two of miserable financial results are coming for this dog of a company. And you know that the stock will be brutally punished. So, why are you holding this thing? That's what you need to be asking yourself if you're long LMIA.
The coming quarterly announcement will be miserable, with a capital M.
New to this company. Just finished reading the latest conference call transcript. One important observation here ... the CFO is weak, pathetic. His responses to questions on the call often made little to no sense. He talks in highly general terms. This man DOES NOT have a grasp on the details of the operations of this business. For god's sake, hire a decent CFO.
I am new to looking at this company. I just finished reading the earnings call transcript from the last call. My god, when did public companies start hiring space cadets as a CFO? This company's CFO is absolutely pathetic. I'm taking a pass on investment, until they hire decent leadership.
Wost product I have ever encountered. Wanted to throw my computer in the trash after 10 maddening hours of trying to make it perform the most basic of functions.
While on the topic of just how idiotic the people are at Microsoft ... why in the world can they NEVER include the things that are most basic of needs? Why? For example ... how about an image resizer? Why can't those idiots bundle a simple image resizer with Windows?
I hate Bill Gates. I hate MSFT. I wish this junk company would go down in flames.
Was fully expecting yet another WSCI cow pie in my XMas stocking. Pleasant surprise.
Must marvel however at how inept these guys are. They indicated they would release earnings at 1 pm Central. Last time I checked, that's 2 pm EST. Couple screws up there:
1. Only inexperienced idiots release earnings while the market is open. Pre or post, not during trading hours. Idiots.
2. Only morons release earnings at the same time as a critical FED decision is announced to the mkt.
3. And only idiotic morons release earnings 40 minutes before they indicated they would.
Which means ... both the CEO and CFO are likely going to be rewarded with massive salary increases and big bonuses. Welcome to corporate America.