No one can say u will b wrong for sure.
Those options tell me u b wrong but history says u may b right.
jp b hearing faint big apple sounds.
Maybe this week we will b seeing 300k bids that get hit over a day or two.
Yup.they started at 87c today.I was going to post it but got to involved with sucky work.
Go to , i will answer your question.
But i think u answered it.
A group working together buying and selling from each other
Hey mort.our strong posters u and jpn have weighed in .
Go to has not checked in on todays HELLO action.
retail probably trades say 25 percent the players the other 75percent.
for now i will go with your handshake scenario mort.
Great synopsis jpn
Why oh why is someone selling 1mil plus shares at 80c down to 70c in like 10 trading days.counting the next 2 or 3.u can say 1 is buying also but with the good news option grants peddler and lame ones fact of gog os or partner soon.
Jpn last week when the ask was 74c halfway thru a250k ask shows up like at 72c for 40 seconds or a minute.
WELL BOTTOM LINE THAT QUANTITY WAS REAL.
we b talking a million plus on the ask 1 250j or 300k one right after a other
as u said former co goto, someone is putting in a show.HOW DOES IT END?
Its coming together ... took office at 1.45 now its 80c..
Certainly coming together.keep up the shareholder value increase mr ceo