There will be a hearing in bankruptcy court in june, Many LARGE DIME LTW holders ( that did not sign releases) have taken out a federal lawsuit in Ohio !
Many LTW holders did not settle for pennies on the dollar ! JPM is now running to bankruptcy court for relief !
super rich JPM has filed a motion to prevent Dime LTW who did not sign away their rights from being paid off of the Anchor Bank judgment !
• Effective at the close of business on March 14, 2016, the exercise price of the warrants decreased from $44.9036 per share to $44.7340 per share and the number of shares of AIG common stock receivable upon exercise of a warrant increased from 1.002 to 1.006. Any warrant exercised on or prior to March 14, 2016 was not entitled to these adjustments.
the cut in the monthly dividend from .33 to .27 to .22 just has not helped the share price , JMI earnings will be reflected in the next Q report and will def. help !
are u sure on the buyout for the preferreds? couldnt the aquiring co. simply keep paying the quarterly preferrred dividends ?
On May 3, 2016, the Company entered into a Membership Interest Purchase Agreement with the members of RiverBanc LLC ("RiverBanc"), an investment management firm that manages over $400 million of direct and indirect investments in multifamily apartment properties on behalf of both public and private institutional investors, including the Company. The Company currently owns a 20% interest in RiverBanc. Pursuant to the agreement, the Company will acquire the remaining 80% membership interests in RiverBanc for aggregate cash consideration of approximately $24 million. In connection with the closing of the acquisition, Kevin Donlon, the founder and chief executive officer of RiverBanc, will become the President of New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. The acquisition, which is subject to customary closing conditions, is expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2016.
Why are you declaring a special distribution?
The company’s Board of Directors determined that paying a special distribution would provide additional value to our stockholders.
This seems like a fairly substantial distribution. How did you arrive at this amount?
Our advisors assisted us in carefully evaluating our options to determine the most prudent use of our cash and the best method with which to return value to stockholders. It was determined that the one-time special cash distribution of $43.40 per share, equal to approximately $1.75 billion (depending on the number of shares outstanding), returned the greatest value, while at the same time giving us enough financial flexibility to support our growth plans and allowing stockholders to continue to participate in the future of the company.
When will the distribution be paid?
The payment date for the $43.40 per share distribution is planned for Jan. 22, 2016. The stock will begin trading ex-distribution at the market open on Jan. 25, 2016
Will this distribution be taxed as an ordinary dividend?
A majority of this special distribution may be treated as a return of capital for U.S. federal income tax purposes. We completed and posted an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Form 8937, “Report of Organizational Actions Affecting Basis of Securities,” for this distribution on Jan. 22, 2016. This form provides details on the expected changes in the tax basis of our shares
A small .1092 per share divident was recently paid out by FCAU.
does anyone know if this is a regular or special ( one-time only ) dividend ?
also i received the dividend from scottrade on 1/14/16 but UBS has not paid out yet !
my father's UBS account got the RACE today , his scottrade account did not !
plus scottrade will hit him with a $ 25 reorg fee ! UBS won't !