have to say I didn't see all this coming..... and with Europe acting up, I expect things to get worse before they get any better for a while. Feelin pain? You bet....
not heard......................... but that sure would have caused this mess.
Question? With all the drug companies taking a bath lately.... I wonder how much
CMRX would be down ANYWAY in this terrible (stock market bio drug) environment?
these are ugly times in the market.... officially a bear now. That being said... the political notions are that drug prices will come under fire... is making folks hesitate before pulling the trigger on buying.
Just my guess..... but kind of looks that way.
I bought a tad more today @ $6.50.... So you know where I stand.
most all the bio areas are under pressure as the big money has shifted back to energy. Lots of concerns
brought by the debates and how drug prices ought to be determined. Also, if Trump gets elected, he has said medicare meds will be negotiated. None of this bodes well for bio pharma. I will be happy if CMRX gets back to $15 at some point.
no cure for Zika for at least a year.... lots of testing to do. Don't think its even in Chimerix wheelhouse.
I didn't think it would go up all that fast. They disappointed everyone on the failed trial. No magic here. I picked up a bit more today $7.51. Goona have to hold on. As Bio's are off the traders screens these days.. its a long hold.
not that folks won't figure it out. Look at how science went after Ebola. Virus's are so so tricky. And when you find a fix, the virus reinvents itself. And sure, I hope CMRX can be facilitated in the mix. Do they have the money to go in a new direction? That is my question. Only the big houses can turn on a dime to attack a new challenge. Unless CMRX already has assets the will work in that direction. We'll see.