biocompatible Neuro-Spinal Scaffold +/- stem cells. I looked it up because it didn't show up when I screened biotechs, I guess because its a Bio-hardware product.
There are about 93 biotechs...under $5. One way to do this is to find the list of ALL biotechs and screen for price and see what on going studies they have. Several have P2/3 or P3 studies, most have mostly P2 trials. Many are oncology studies which for me is high risk of not meeting the endpoints esp if you are talking severe cancers types.
The company has 2 up coming conferences, March 3 and March 10. I think they will of course mention the NDA at these conferences to get the full investor benefit. Then after these conference they will announce the NDA. So as a guess I think they will announce submission of the NDA on Monday March 23rd.
The Cowen and Company 35th Annual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 3, 2015, at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time in Boston, Massachusetts.
The 27th Annual ROTH Conference on Tuesday, March 10, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time in Laguna Niguel, California.
“Our accomplishments in 2014, highlighted by NUPLAZIDTM receiving Breakthrough Therapy designation from the FDA, our strengthened balance sheet, and our commercial preparations, set the stage for a promising 2015,” said Uli Hacksell, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of ACADIA. “Importantly, we continue to advance our Parkinson’s disease psychosis program towards registration and remain on track to submit our New Drug Application to the FDA in the first quarter of 2015.”
Sentiment: Strong Buy
There is a hint of fluff, but if there was no NDA pending the article might be of more value to an investor. Thing is with any positive NDA news pending it makes this article a moot point. We'll see, it might help the stock stay green today. By Friday though, it will be forgotten.
Ive mentioned this before, right now I am only in ACAD. it has the best potential of any biotech in this price range. In the past I owned CPHD...made a lot of $ with that one several years ago. It has a strong following and bad news doesn't seem to hurt it much. I tried to look for a particular type of biotech (MK, P3, etc) and couldn't find one. So I am here to stay. I don't like to hold more than 2-3 stocks, I just don't want to monitor too many at one time. Besides money managers do that better than I could ever do, so if I was inclined to own a lot of biotechs I would just buy the IBB.
Good question. My personal preference is to avoid biotechs with No products or No P3 canidates. I tend to shy away from the Oncology sector, thats not to say you can't make $, but I don't care to take the high risk with diseases like pancreatic cancer research etc. . Look at CLDX today...nice move.
Not giving them #$%$ all are on IGNORE. Just place all these idiots on IGNORE and move on.
OK your a moron...that is established. The NDA will be announced in the 1st Q, not necessarily at the Earnings rept you dimwit. Had enough of you - IGNORED. Now go find Spitter, see if he is still alive down their in the Iggy Basement, but watch out he might have Leprosy by now.
So make sure you place your SELL STOP so you can do the MM a HUGE FAVOR. Personally, I prefer to SELL my shares at $200, but you can give yours to the MM. Heck, I didn't sell when it went down to $15 and not gonna sell if it pulls back now with the NDA just around the corner. So all you weak hands prepare to lose your shares with your sell stop.