I think this " Flat " period will follow the Qrept because of the wait for 2-3 months for the NDA. Shorts really not shorting much otherwise it would be a lot lower. If i was a short i would wait till Monday anyway. And buyers holding off also. So a bit of a stand off, Open and close near the same price. I can't think we will see any news in the near future either. But if someone has a better feel I would welcome their thoughts. Not to worry , It's all good.
"" The Department of Veterans Affairs established a service-connection for Vietnam veterans suffering from Parkinson's disease, ischemic heart disease (IHD) and B-cell leukemias such as hairy-cell leukemia. These illnesses are now considered "presumed" illnesses. This "presumption" simplifies and speeds up the application process for VA benefits. It is important to note that this new policy will not go into effect until sometime in 2010. At which point affected veterans will be urged to submit new disability claims. Additional information about Agent Orange and VA's services and programs for veterans exposed to the chemical are available at VA's Agent Orange webpage, or call the toll-free helpline at 800-749-8387.
In plan English, if you have been diagnosed with Heart Disease and you served "in" Vietnam. You should contact your local veteran service officer and file a claim with the Veterans Benefits Administration. ""
Mike....To tell you the truth I don't even know who Joeblow is...I must have put him on Iggy a long time ago...also josephblough and billie are also on Iggy. They hate it. So all i can say is...You must be doing something right.
Yes I will be watching closely for that Buying OP. April 15, it went briefly to $15+. My heart dropped, but never sold a share. It closed at $18 that day. and we haven't re-visited that number since then. If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger.
MACD and Stochastic show its still a BUY, but several indicators show Over Bought ....W%R & RSI are way high, we might see a short term sell off. Not to worry, it will bounce back. BUT Note level of strong resistance at $21.10 below. Moderate support $20.05. A close below $20.05 leaves weak support below. In general, keep some powder dry for a buying opportunity.
Type Value Conf.
resist. 30.10 2
resist. 28.78 2
resist. 25.34 3
resist. 23.75 5
resist. 22.44 3
resist. 22.05 2
resist. 21.10 11
supp 20.05 9
supp 19.27 4
supp 17.88 4
Analysis Overall Short Intermediate Long
Neutral (-0.19) Neutral (-0.03) Bearish (-0.29) Bearish (-0.26)
The article was basically positive and good info for newbies, but the last part was very guarded with a $25 price target. I don't see this as a "back up the truck " recommendation. Do you? Personally, I don't agree with some of this last part of the article ( Price target is way to low and NDA in 2-3 months will surely POP the stock ), but I think we might see another consolidation phase between now and the NDA. Here's what the article said,
" However, despite our enthusiasm for the drug, we continue to rate the shares ‘Neutral’ as there will be limited meaningful new “news” over the next six months to drive the stock price. We anticipate the NDA filing late 2014. The expected PDUFA will be 12 months later, or late 2015. We are not anticipating results from the Phase 2 ADP -019 trail until late 2015 as well. We believe 2015 will be a pivotal year for the company and would recommend to investors to establish a position once the U.S. NDA has been accepted for review by the FDA. Our target is $25 per share. ""
OK we are maybe 3-4 months away from the NDA. We could see some weakness in the mean time. That will be the time to BUY.
Not sure I would call it brilliant...but their timing was right on. They captured a ton of big investors who are holding the stock at a loss right now. That's not good. They really have to preform at a higher level to show those investors the value is there.
By "not priced in " you think that should pop the stock...I would doubt it. when the company applies the stock will POP...when it wins approval...that will most likely POP the stock. But I think many here never thought they would have to do another P3 for the EU. And if advised to do another P3 study it would certainly drop the stock price. So I believe it is priced in.
Blah ...blah...blah....we lost some money......blah blah blah.....“This is an exciting time as we focus on the planned submission of our NDA for pimavanserin in Parkinson’s disease psychosis near the end of this year and continue building the commercial infrastructure necessary to support the planned launch of pimavanserin. Given the demonstrated antipsychotic effects, benefits on sleep, and favorable safety profile we’ve observed in the clinic to date, we are also very excited about the opportunity to advance pimavanserin in other indications. To that end, we continue to advance enrollment of our ongoing Phase II study of pimavanserin in Alzheimer’s disease psychosis and prepare for additional studies to evaluate the clinical utility of pimavanserin in other areas of significant unmet medical need.” Blah ...blah...blah....we are all gonna be Millionairs....Blah blah blah....
Well Allergan could bid all they please but they would NEVER win. Too many heavy hitters to compete with. eg, MRK...PFE...etc.