First in it's Class, One of a kind drug with close to 400,000 PDP patients that will need treatment in the USA sooner or later, 1.6 Mill PD patients in the EU, not to mention Off Label RX. It will be the ONLY drug indicated FOR PDP and insurance companies will have little choice but to pay for it. The alternatives tend to increase the risk for side effects and are not indicated for PDP. It is the defining treatment to keep the patients stable and out of a very expensive " Dementia " Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). Not all SNF's will accept " Dementia " patients. So you smart guys/gals out there take out your calculators ...I can't count that high.
In severe cases of ALZ Dis-I think some of the behavioral data will come from the care takers , not the patients.
50-50 at best. He has made some good calls , but also missed on many others. Kind of like a broken watch. Note how many stocks he listed, why...so if he misses on some he will get lucky on the others. This is a classic BUULL $HlT artist trick. So on future articles he can mention the 3 o 4 he guessed correct on. Please, don't give this loser any credibility his record just doesn't back it up.
That will decrease the chances of a Price War - where one company lowers, then the competition lowers until one company blinks. . So if they will " Match " the current price then that might help stop the price from dropping lower.
For ACAD , PIMA is - FIRST IN ITS CLASS -ONE OF A KIND- drug to treat PDP= Parkinson's Disease Psychosis ( 1 Mill Parkinson's Disease patients in USA, 400,000 will get the psychosis ), INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, it will be the ONLY drug indicated for PDP. So far no competition and I don't know of ANY companies working on a competing drug for PDP. Do you?
I think the GILD drop is a good opportunity - watch it and buy some GILD. For ACAD , PIMA is first in its class -one of a kind, INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, it will be the ONLY drug indicated for PDP. So far no competition and I don't know of ANY companies working on a competing drug. Do you?
Just bought a watch for my wife and purse for my daughter....now get this my daughter says she is buying a MK purse for my wife. MK should have great Xmas sales. Their store in the Cerritos Mall here in So Cal was really busy.
Type Value Conf.
resist. 34.27 1
supp 31.62 5
supp 30.64 4
supp 28.96 5
supp 28.21 2
supp 26.48 3
supp 25.49 2
supp 23.64 2
supp 23.15 3
supp 22.18 4
supp 20.14 4
supp 19.39 2
instead of guessing what the resistance is why not just check stockta dot you know what or some other site that calculates it. Note $33 is not even listed just yet, We have entered the area of LOW SUPPORT AND LOW RESISTANCE.
For the newbies, thanks to the.croupier. Thank you.
1. Filing of the NDA (New Drug Application NUPLAZID™ = pimavanserin) in the first quarter of 2015.
2. 60 days for the FDA (Food and Drug Administration ) to accept the application.
3. Upon potential acceptance, FDA could also grant priority review.
4. With priority review, six months pdufa date (Prescription Drug User Fee Act ), without, 10 months.
5. Sleep disturbance trial for PDP (Parkinson's Disease Psychosis ) patients to commence in the first half of 2015.
6. EU ( European Union ) filing 6- 9 months post FDA filing, so around 3rd quarter.
7. Potential top line ADP (Alzheimer's Disease Psychosis ) in fourth quarter of 2015 or around end of 2015.
8. Schizophrenia maintenance trial to commence 2nd half of 2015.
9. More information on Pima ( NUPLAZID™ =pimavanserin) for Autism 2015.