So its 31 cents, pops up to 46 cents in 2 seconds then the average guy buys it and it drops to 29 cents. thanks but no thanks. Next time you SPAM here you get on the IGNORE LIST. This is the Acadia message board not your personal garbage dump. Have a nice day.
Seen dough on tweet and Investor Village before. a few months back he wouldn't answer my question, but he seems to know his stuff and up to date with a lot of info. He might be a professional biotech stock investor was my take. And what CNS "GS Orphan drug-take out deals " is he referring to? You can ask him but I will be surprised if he gives you the time of day. He's all that.
The 3 problems with this stock
1) Avg Vol (10 day)3: 192,775- I don't like low Vol stocks. Hard to manipulate your trades.
2) Shares Outstanding5: 34.97M-Good & Bad, If a major player jumps in it will really shoot the sp higher, and if someone whats out he can dump the sp by his actions.
3) They will need to raise more cash by Q1-2 2016 for all those on going studies- not a terrible thing, but when combined with a LOW AMOUNT OF OS & Low Volume then it's DlLUTION EFFECT can really drop the share price.
-first of all Naturallaws doesn't have a clue what valuation means. He equates Price Targets with TRUE VALUATION. I won't even debate it, his "valuation" post is a JOKE. If he wants to base his decision on Price Targets then be my guests. I will mention this since Natlaws didn't even do his DD on Parkinson's disease, there are 1 million Parkinson's Disease patients in the USA and 1.6 Million in the EU. approx 40% will get psychosis, Parkinson's Disease Psychosis(PDP) at some point. You can do the numbers.
-Product differences...I already answered this issue...see the entire thread " Going with ACAD...Why?.
-As far as Nat's "management" post, it is PAST ISSUES, these issues have already been dealt with. Here's my recommendation...do 2 things and decide for yourself...its called DUE DILIGENCE.
1) Listen to ACAD's web cast= go to their web site(Events & Presentations) - LISTEN TO THE LAST Q REPORT AND AND THEIR LAST PRESENTATION with QUESTIONS & ANSWERS. Then do the same with ITCI.
2) Do a CHART COMPARISON: ACAD vs ITCI for 1 MONTH, 3 MONTHS, 6 MONTHS, 1 YEAR, 2 YEARS. These DD activities should ALWAYS be done before you go LONG on any stock.
Doing these 2 things, read my post Going with ACAD..Why- Read Nat's posts. Then make up your mind...
Going with ACAD...Why?
NUPLAZID/Pimavanserin is ONE OF A KIND, FlRST IN ITS CLASS drug to treat Parkinson's Disease Psychosis (PDP). And ACAD owns the World Wide Rights to it. The FDA has already reviewed the Phase3 research data and given ACAD thumbs up to proceed with the New Drug Application and has given Pima " Breakthrough Therapy Designation " USA sales will be over 1.1 BILLION and European Union will be well over a Billion as well. There are several other ongoing studies.. The manufacturing arm of the NDA is getting the close attention it should of had last year- it will take some time for new directors & CMO 's to get the systems ready & on line for the FDA evaluations. ..Review the catalyst list-
1) SOON new CEO who can led us to Drug Approval and move the company forward.
2) Possible Partnership with a MAJOR drug company that will assure the NDA will meet and exceed all the FDA standards.
3) NDA on track to be submitted in the 2nd half of 2015. NDA is complete, manufacturing quality systems on track.
3) 60 days for the FDA (Food and Drug Administration ) to accept the application by about Q1 2016.
4) Upon potential acceptance, FDA could also grant priority review.
5) With priority review, six months pdufa date (Prescription Drug User Fee Act ), without, 10 months. Best guess is July to Oct 2016.
6) EU ( European Union ) filing 6- 9 months post FDA filing. Perhaps Q2-3 2016. Large unmet need in EU.
7) ADP enrollment (019 study) complete by 2015 Q4 and data by about Q2 2016
8) Schizophrenia maintenance trial to commence 2nd half of 2015.
9) Sleep Study to begin 2nd half of 2015.
GILD has plenty of cash, and Acadia would be an easy purchase. GILD would get another Billion dollar drug, NUPLAZID, it will be the only drug indicated for PDP(see their on going studies) and they would get the world wide rights. It will put GILD into a new sector of R&D.
A patient goes to a neurosurgeon and complains of headachs. Both toes go up. The next day his wife stops him in the hall and asks about the patient. What do you say.
ITi007 has the SAME mode of action as Clozapine, Abilify, Geodon, Latuda, Risperdal, SeroqueL and Zyprexa-NO DIFFERENCE. That is FACT from their own chart...did you read it? NO, because if you had we wouldn't be having this discussion.
" CNS specialist "...Hahahahaha...you are afraid to give your real job title. You are embarrassed by your own lack of success. Oh man ...keep shorting.
He is just a ACAD short, getting creamed like all the other shorts. He has nowhere to run. He can't COVER without a huge loss. Doesn't own ITCI and never will. He is all talk and would never buy ITCI.
So you just put your foot deep in your mouth, " I WOULD buy ITCI over ACAD any day". That tells me you haven't bought one single share of ITCI... AND you have done not one ounce of DD on that stock. Why because you have NO MONEY. YOU ARE JUST A SHORT HERE LOSING YOUR Aee whole. Dude anyone who takes 10 min to do DD will balk at buying ITCI. Sir you are very welcome to buy it, but I doubt you would since your short here is ripping you a new one. You probably don't have two pennies to rub together. Dream on. Keep us informed of your pretend purchase of ITCI ...ROTFLMAO
lTCI's wanna be Seroquel drug will NEVER get one script for Parkinson's conditions , not even off label use. As far as their research goes, I think ITI007 is similar to Abilify, Risperdal, Seroquel-that will be their main competition. Perhaps with less side effects. Their led drug seems like an improved Seroquel. They have NO on going Parkinson's study listed but seem to boast about? I don't see them ever getting a share of the Parkinson's market in the next 5-7 years with not even a P1 study at this point. Not even off label use. ITCI's drug competition in schizophrenia market are many- From their own chart they list ALL these drug with similar mode of action, 5-HT2A Antagonism : ITI-007, Clozapine, Abilify, Geodon, Latuda, Risperdal, SeroqueL and Zyprexa .
I already mentioned the 3 problems I see right off the bat. As far as their research goes, I think ITI007 is similar to Abilify, Risperdal, Seroquel-that will be their main competition. Perhaps with less side effects. Their led drug seems like an improved Seroquel. They have NO on going Parkinson's study listed but seem to boast about? I don't see them ever getting a share of the Parkinson's market in the next 5-7 years with not even a P1 study at this point. Not even off label use.
Type Value Conf.
resist. 45.88 2
resist. 39.18 3
supp 38.32 5
supp 37.38 4
supp 36.38 5
supp 35.31 3
supp 34.76 2
supp 34.17 2
supp 32.98 2
supp 30.98 2
supp 30.40 4
supp 29.00 2
Analysis Overall Short Intermediate Long
Neutral (0.09) Neutral (-0.04) Neutral (0.21) Neutral (0.11)
Recent CandleStick Analysis
May-13-2015 Bearish Doji Star