Take a look at the new hot stock with good potential...GWPH has PEG only .43
to give an example of being expensive or not.
Look at Z, this stock keeps running up..flying up
Z has PEG 6.98 and PS 22.81 and not profitable
DDD PEG 2.75 P/S 9.94 and it is profitable
SSYS is much cheaper....
XONE P/s is 50% less of Z...
They say TSLA is expensive, P/s is 40% less expensive than Z...
How often do we hear CNBC cream for Z....?? no they keep saying TSLA and 3D stocks....
Then how about VIPS, one of my favotites as an investment..PEG is less than 1. cpmparing with AMZN with a PEG 6.7 so VIPS should be $1200...
wow, bosle. great timing.
Actually today is the first safe day to add since it is the first day above ma-50 since 01/2014.
Fundamental first and news today saying XONE is expending and 3D metal is in a good place.'
I still strongly believe that We are just beginning of mass production.
See the sugar lab from DDD, and look at all good news from SSYS...and DDD....
sometimes a sector is out of favor but does not mean the huge ppotential is not there..
Forget about PE and all of that. you know that..when they want to run them up then DDD $200 still cheap, right?
for XONE $36.80 next...market strong then it can move up quickly even to ma-200 at $45..if we have great news from DDD or SSYS...
I still belive strongly
I know people in china who ordered from JMEI JD and said they were impressed with the logistic
My relatives have a business here and have been buying from Alibaba. It takes long because of custom but i am not sure if people order directly from china.
Alibaba still growing like crazy... China is growing and will continue to grow in a big way to become the number one global economic leader...be patient..Just volatile...see VIPS after ipo and now..and to $1000....See BITA? last year was $9, now $46...consuming products and internet are the place to invest in china...
yes, based on valuation. PEG is only .43 Industry average is 1.77
Cramer said this is the only stock in this space, no competition and will go up a lot higher. His top pick now..of course his CELG..
enough is enoupl. Chinese will no longer gample?? just like we will no longer play sport...
downgraded to steal shares just like JPM with SPWR..
Watch $34.10, above that then will run.
Facebook (yes, Facebook) challenges Cisco with open-source switch
* Facebook's has produced a new top-of-rack data center switch (called Wedge) and switch OS (called FBOSS) meant to run on a cheap micro server board that can easily be swapped out.
* GigaOm observes Facebook doesn't simply want cheaper hardware, but is also looking to "eliminate the network engineer and run its networking operations in the same easily swapped out and dynamic fashion as their servers."
* "Facebook stresses Wedge/FBOSS' modularity - "You could use an ARM-based microserver rather than the Intel-based microserver we've selected. Or you could take the electronics and repackage them in a new enclosure..." - and says the solution will be submitted to its Open Compute initiative, thus allowing OEMs to begin using it.
* Wedge/FBOSS are aimed squarely at Cisco (CSCO), which dominates the data center switch market (71% estimated share) with its proprietary gear. Rivals such as newly-public Arista Networks (ANET) are also in its crosshairs.
* John Chambers has already called white-label hardware - beloved not only by Facebook, but also Amazon and Google - Cisco's biggest long-term threat. Facebook's move comes shortly after JPMorgan noted sales of white-box switches rose 18.6% Y/Y in Q1, and made up 9.3% of 10-gig port shipments.
* Last year: Facebook working on new networking fabric
Nasdaq is about ytd high and FB still far from it.
FB needs an upgrade to get it above $68 so it can run. FB is inexpensive.
Longer term FB is a great investment. It became a part of our lives globally. Just like GOOGL
MarkZ has passion for what he does and will continue to change and always ahead of our needs.
When I invest in a stock. My number one priority is to look at the leader first. Great leader will ALWAYS makes changes to respond to our needs and ahead of all others. MZ is still young and Sandberg is quite a great business woman.
That is true and the reason for that is women are more objective. Men are tougher by nature so they tend to see what they set their mind to.
I like FB MB, most of people here are nice, professional. We can tell by the contents of the messages.
Thank you and take care. Good luck to you too.
I understand what you are saying but being an executive in big corporations is not easy.
There are so much competition. Not all men are good. They use every opportunity to push the women down.
I have this experience. Trust me on this.
Some are extremely nice.
Even on the yahoo MBs. Mistakely, I said I am a woman, then many attack me...abusing me.
I have my own purpose in life so I ignore the abusers.
I know another poster, she has been trying so hard to post her ideas and they abuse her in a big way.
I do not like whiners at all. unproductive but we need to be fair to all.
Things are 10000% better, but gender still matters in Corporate America. You have to be twice as smart and contribute twice as much to get ahead.
They are both good.
FSLR is cheapest in all solar stocks now.
Total cash 1.38B
Total Debt (mrq): 200.94M
SCTY has a lot of potential to support the gigafacturies
How many times did BIDU and PCLN split????
Look at Alibaba from the beginning...
Look at the population of china. What is the % of people can have access to the internet.
The a little % of people in china can afford to buy things each year is huge
I like VIPS business model because Chinese love discount...
Kobi, don't worry too much..
I was trained for one week by one the 3 MSFT musketeers.
Bill Gates Meets Alibaba’s Ma to Discuss Philanthropy
Bill Gates and Chinese billionaire Jack Ma met in Beijing to talk about charity, according to a post by the world’s richest man on Twitter today.
Read article on Bloomberg.
Nasdaq will break to new ytd high..following, catching up with SPY DIA.