Coach Closing Mall Stores And keeping Outlet Stores Open With Reduced Prices in My Area COACH IS NOW A MARK DOWN BRAND!
Stuart Weitzman likely sold their business to Coach because they realize their margins will deteriorate for a long time to come and that's why they did not go for an IPO of their own company separately instead of selling out. Coach buying them is an admission that the Coach brand is dead and is a distraction to their own core business as it falters. Many things on the Stuart Weitzman site are now discounted and to tell the truth you can find many similar looking shoes for much less at other shoe stores, even Payless Shoes.
And the Coach Outlet in the area had 70% off signs in the window and handed you a coupon for an additional 50% off when you walk in the front door!
COH Buys Stuart Weitzman But They Are Also Becoming A Discounted Brand and Cutting Prices See Their Website at http://www.stuartweitzman.com/handbags/all-bags/?nav_location=mainmenu and they don't appear to have that many stores. Their Shoes were also over priced and appear to also be becoming discounted as a brand. COH one discounted brand buying another brand that is becoming discounted!
I'm sure they'll be dumping into it as you buy....
Down on a day like todays big up move that's bad news!
Coach at the same time appears even much worse with them getting very little traffic to the full price mall store at heavy mall traffic times. There is more traffic to the Coach outlet store (like Kors) where they are also heavily discounting to compete on price with Kors.
To clarify I mean the Kors outlet stores (where they are heavily discounting now which is all Kors outlet stores) getting 80% of the customers and their regular full price mall stores appear to be getting the other 20%
KORS Is Getting 80 % Of Its' Customers In Discounted Outlet Stores At Christmastime As I Compare Them In My Area and the traffic looks down overall from this time last year.
KORS Mall Store Traffic Appears Way Down From Last Year's This Time I've Been Watching That Store Like A Hawk! No Kidding!!!
Christmas and our Coach mall store remains empty even in high mall traffic times with newly Designed Coach merchandise in the store!
This Is severely affecting COH KORS and Kate Spade. Coach being the hardest hit due to the fact they depend on that!
The website looks desperate , look the Coach brand can't stand on its' own and they're putting Peanuts characters on some of them!!!
They'll be marketting those bags to teens and tweens soon for Cheap, Are you ready for "Hello Kitty Coach Bags for $29.99" ??
Or maybe it means "Coach The Affordable High Priced Brand" Or Coach The Brand You Buy To Impress Your Friends That You Have Something When You really Don't" Or "Coach The Brand You Buy Because You're Stupid" ?
The Honest Truth Right?
Why not Hello Kitty on the bag???
The Peanuts drawings on some of the bags is an experiment and shows the Coach Brand Cannot Stand on its' own anymore, kind of cheapens it too..