Being short hurts everyone , how can you be short on a medical breakthrough like afrezza?
I think we do not need any catalyst, the stock is oversold which will reversed at some point, also the market will move upwards sooner than later. November and December tend to be good months so later this month I think this will start to move up, that is the logical way of looking at this situation.
Come on we are as we speak at 11,67 which is ridiculously low, with this movement we will be under 10 which I think is criminal. We have been under 30 on the RSI for a month now. This can't go on like this, the computers need to be refreshed and start buying at this level. Ok the market is down but this is not funny anymore. Management please support the shareprice. We need to see reversed this week.
RSI as we speak at 14.32 is crazy. This is not logical and will reverse, we just have to wait. I am on margin with this one and might need to sell other shares to wait this out so it is a frustraiting wait but I NEVER sell shares that is so oversold like this one.
RSI at 16 and the stock has been oversold for more than 2 months, this is a manipulated downward movement that will reverse but this is getting sick to watch.
It has been a long time since I have seen RSI dip so low for a stock. This is way oversold and must by a manipulated move, I can't sell when chart look oversold like this, every logic points to correction upwards but I really hope it will be sooner rather then later. This look really spooky to me.
it is ugly watching this action but the stock is way oversold with RSI at 23, you never sell stock with so low RSI, it will go up and get to a normal level. This can go to 6 but I doubt it will go below that, then it will move up slowly to 7 to 7.5 and finds its trading range with the 200 day moving avarage at aroun 7. Don´t sell this is now just a matter of patient. September is also a lousy month for stocks but it gets better in October and then we should start a good run in november. So hold on.
Don´t know. This might be a speculative buying, all housing insurance stocks are way up and maybe we are just following them up. But maybe we have finally secure a funding from an investor that will keeps this company alive without cancelling common stock. This is a very good chance of running big time but tomorrow is the big day. Can we hold the gains and create a support for further upward movement.
Long from 18,80 so losing money on this but I am long some other stocks that have had big gains so overall I am up. I really think we are due for a pullback; the market has run to fast and needs to come down a bit. So I will hold me position, this will bounce and we will see 20s this summer, I am sure of that.
It seems like that it this stock we are in uncertain territory in the markets which is creating increased volatility. If this stays at this level for some time then it goes down but if market does correct then VXX will spike up.
Why a scam ?? This is a volatility ETF, do you really believe that the overall market can run to record highs every day without increased volatility.
Nobody is suggesting that you go all in on the VXX, it is risky and the overall trend is down but it is good gamble with other stocks. We always get a spike up every month and the overall market sure looks overbought at this point so I think it is a good bet as we speak.
Yes you can say so, at this point I think we will get increased volatility due to the market overreacting to the upside so people will start protecting themselves by buying VXX or VIX or shorting SPY.
Also you can buy the VXX and hedge it with some long position in stocks that do not have much downside risk, low beta stocks like some large caps or dividend paying stocks. The main goal here is to profit heavily on VXX upside but loose small on your other stocks when the market corrects. A good mix here is crucial because we never know when the correction will happen and you need to get some profits from other stock to weight up against possible losses on VXX while you wait.
But going long on VXX is in many ways a betting game and if you time it perfectly you can get very good returns but the timing here is crucial.
Investors are expecting increased volatility in the future that has helped vxx to trade flat. When the market corrects vxx will spike up but until then we will trade flat or to the downside. So how long can you wait? I am long some stocks so I am getting some gains from this crazy market but losing a bit on this waiting game with vxx. I think we are near to some kind of correction but if you want to make big money out of vxx then you have to time is perfectly. I am not good at timing bought vxx around 18,8 but will hold through the summer, we will get a correction this summer when nobody knows. But market is way up and vix is also up, apple down tells me that something is brewing and we could see correction this month or in June.