Should have bought facebook, believed apple would steadily go up, But Icahn is just a trader and manipulator so I don't read anything into his decision. Apple just needs to start showing us new products, it is not sexy just to sell iPhones and stop innovating new stuff. Strange times with apple.
So true but you never sell when stock is oversold, there is limited downside from here, We will trade sideways around 90 - 92 but for how long nobody knows. But apple needs to do something big now, it is getting extremely negative around it. Now it needs to buy growth,
the market is destroying the stock but now we are oversold and we should get a technical bounce. Horrible to watch the last 10 days and see how the market can really punish companies if they want to. Apple needs to wake up and do something big to get people again excited, use the cash to buy growth. if that is what the market wants then add an growth company into the mix. There must be products out there that can be integrated into apple and get people excited about the future. Don't become just one product company. These are crucial times for apple and this is seems to becoming an very long wait for a turnaround. can´t believe apple is starting to become so bad investment, it was suppose to be my security stock. :-(
It looks like the MNKD management team don't have a clue how to support the PPS or they just don't care which I think is what it is. Many bio stocks are run by doctors that don't have what it takes to run a publicly traded company. Of course they should now shows us picture on twitter of Matt in is hospital bedroom. If there is crises you do more then this. In the long run we just have to pray the Afrezza will get some attraction and the product starts to support the PPS because Matt and his team are for sure not concern about that.
I am 50/50 I think they are buying time and that is why I need confirmation and I think social media can play a big role there. Matt wants to communicate with investors or so he says so now is a time to show it. But lack of a good solid PR makes me believe that we are are not going to get any big thing to chew on this will just be a talk about the future. But all the hiring must mean that the management team believes that they will have funds in the near future. But this is not a very market friendly management team.
When Matt is on his feet an can get to a computer he should tweet that everything went well and he is up and well. He should also explain a bit what happened. Canceling the CC for a whole week is not good and we need more then just this surgery explanation. Some human factor needs to put out there. Let us know how Matt is doing and that this was all just a bad luck. If not the price will go down and the CC if good will just get us back to 1,7. So Matt use social media, even better put a PR out there with something positive until we have our long waiting CC.
How else are we going to raise cash for marketing Afrezza and distribute it ??? This is what is needed to do and the stock price will rise in the long run.
This is classic drop before the earning next week, they do it all the time and with it take away our upswing after earnings. So manipulated that it sucks big time. This stock is stuck and it seems like the big guys don't want it make any sustainable movement upwards. This was supposed to be a safe bet but this is such a frustrating stuck. But we will have better then expecting earnings and late next week we will be trading above 112.
Over the recent days the stock price has been hovering around 1,65 and 1,75. We will probably see that the offering price is around that level. Hoped it would be near 2,2 but it seems like it is lower than that. Bit low for me but at least gives us plenty of cash which we need and over the long run this is good. We may do down from here but BK is out of the question and by the end of year we should be much higher. Everyone knows that we need lots of cash to market Afrezza and take care of the distribution.
I have no clue where this stock is heading, it is like playing the slot machine. I really thought we would be nearing 2 at this point, but facing this downward pressure suggest that people in the know thing the offering is around this level 1.7. I really hope we get a good bounce up but I really thought we would trade above 2 by the end of the week. Not happy with this. Massive gamble.
Thought this would not happen until next week but it shows how heavily the stock is trading. Guess there are some people trading this with more info then us. This really hits me, I did not expect this. What was it with 2 on decent trading pre-market. Hope this will bounce a bit back later today, but this is too much dip down.
Also the offering price is probably around 2.2 which we hit 2 weeks ago. If the deal is made then it was around that time. Also Matt could be asking for this for the future and not deal as been signed yet.
Many BIO stocks don't make any money and they raise cash through offerings/dilution is is a common financing platform for them. If you are disgusted than you have never invested in BIO stocks before. Overall this is positive, it means that big players believe in this company for the long run, it raises money, and it takes the BK issue out of the table.
This is the news the market has been waiting for and that is why shorts will cover until we reach 2. Then lets see what happens after the CC.
Yes talking about the future of Afrezza under MNKD. It is seems like the dark cloud is getting away and we at least will not the path forward. This is still a speculation but we will know much more next week which is a great news.