When you posted this the price closed that day at $13.78. Right now the intraday price is $10.90. Sure wish your statement had been accurate. Can't win them all though!
That's a crapshoot at the moment considering Greece, July 4th holiday shortened trade week and need to see MEG stabilize after this recent selloff. It may have bottomed but that is a very risky bet. I think mid 15's would be a good buy in point as there is significant support there. Since I still have 3,000 shares, I'm not wanting to see that though. However, if it does fall to low to mid 15's, I will probably buy more.
Excellent trade on Arch Coal (George Soros trade) as it is getting hit really hard this morning. Problem is that basic materials and energy is getting killed this morning too.
Just do the opposite of this stooge and you will have the odds on your side!
Glad to hear it! Can't argue with making $1,000 in one day! I see you changed your $21 outlook as the last report was horrible when you anticipated something positive! That's why it's always a crapshoot! Best of luck to you. I always enjoy your posts.
Bought $30,000 worth. 1,825 shares @ $16.44. Now have just under 5,000 shares. Hope I didn't jump the gun. It looked like a reversal could be setting up on the chart.
If we close above $16.14 this may prove to have been a good day to buy. Chart looks like it may be setting up for a reversal.
No, I still have the shares. I didn't listen to my own advice about waiting for the mid 15's to buy. All I can say is MEG better have a positive earnings report next week! The last one was pitiful.
I sold the 2,000 shares that I bought yesterday for a nice profit. I didn't want to get greedy just in case this is a dead cat bounce as you mentioned Tradester.
I agree with your outlook for the broadcast industry but I think it's demise will be measured in the near term. Also, you might be right about a dead cat bounce, however I'm rolling the dice and bought another 2,000 shares today thinking the sell off was exaggerated. Could be a frightful ride!
I never thought anybody could be worse or even as incompetent as Marshall Morton. I'm still waiting to see if the inherited Sadusky from Lin Media can rise above it all. So far, I'm not impressed. Any other opinions?
They offered $17 in August and it was rejected. Surely, $14.50 wouldn't be accepted now. I've got 5,000 shares and I'm holding out for a much better deal. I'm with you on the $17+