Good move especially how large your position is. I am going to hold through BK court as the price indicates that's where we are headed. I have 2,000 shares at average price of $2.17.... oh well... the good news for me at least is this is a small fraction of my portfolio.
It's not that most have missed the news, the problem is OMEX has a history of these "hope" giving statements and nothing ever materalizes. I am long but now have considered this investment a loss, will hold until it's worthless, no sense in selling now.
I know, I agree, got out with a small loss because I do not intend to find out if it's going to 20's
Store in Brea California was jammed packed! I dunno but clearly the change is taking hold and this is turning around ... $10-$12 by March ....
Sold all my shares yesterday because on a technical level, once $2 level was beached I knew this would bleed slowly. While I stil believe in the company's plan I have experience to know when to get out temporarily and when to load up. This is one of those instances...
Hang in there guys ... I know how you all feel but be aware we are going a little lower so hang tough! I will say this ... When this stock plows right back to mid 3's , sell some shares ! That's how I made money in this company. Keep a small position..
Today as I went through my list of stocks I own I was shocked to see Omex at $2.29. Right away I thought no approval of something or a ship had sunk. Instead I see some investment firm publish some negative report that drove this stock all the way down to $1.84!!! I'm like.... really???? I have ran out of powder to buy due to some other stocks I own but it's a darn shame I can't load up for a couple thousand shares to ride back up to $3+... If you guys aren't doing this, you have no business investing...
I understand the pain... I sold last Friday after hours when the rumors started... got out at $12.70 and lost like $1600. It's tough to trade JCP when management just can't turn things around. I as well have moved on and won't bother shorting either.
What the hell are you blabbing about... Easy $35 by next month. Dividend still intact...
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Any time this goes into the low 30's I load up and sell into the mid 30's.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I went to insider cow and saw the long list of insiders selling. In my opinion, that doesn't look good for any company.