I bought 2 lots. One lot at $4.80 and 2nd lot at $4.63. I'm still ok for now. I should have sold it at $5.40 and buy back now.
Oh well, never know what happen tomorrow. Anyhow, if I drop to $5.00 then I will sell it for a little gain. Then will buy back around $4.80...this is just me.
We're rich...If we know what will happen tomorrow..I frustrated just like you buddy.
Be patient, I think we should hold on to the stock at least 3 to 6 mos. Do not use MARGIN then you will be ok.
Be patient. I learned that from Duy. If we sold then we lost them all. If we hold then there is a chance of stock going back up...I hope and praying..
01/16/2014....I was right about this? DDD drop to $80.51 from $97.00
Man, we should have stay short on other holdings, instead of long.
I sold 500 shares @$30.50...It dropped back to $27ish..and I was waited for it drop to $25 or $26 then I would buy back...but it did not....it went back up as of now.
I'm kicking myself for sold it way too early...
Good for you guys. I need $3 dollars more to break even. I hope my wish come true tomorrow. I'm going to Lunar New Year party this Saturday...so if it reach $42 tomorrow. There will be a big SMILE on my face.
Still holding WLT, ANR, JCP and I can't breath...j/k.....I hope it will come back up soon.