I unfortunately bought 20,000 shares on March 20th and did not execute a stop loss.I watched the stock price cave but held on.I was very surprised that the study results were positive.I'm hoping ATHX management or S/A announces the good news publicly.
We also don't know what management will be doing,whether they'll be selling their shares or at these low prices they'll be buying more shares.
I'm still holding as well.Best thing to do is to get off this message board as the shorts will try to get into your head.
Well I'm a little guy and they're not scaring me into selling my shares.We'll see where Athersys is next week.I'm confidant Sunday's news will be positive.
That's what I'm thinking.What if there is good news and the stock just takes it on the chin,then what?Are you in or out?
I'm just thinking Mgmt.may have cleaned up it's act and will do whatever it takes for this years results to be positive.So I'll be holding my small number of shares hoping not only the results are positive but also May earnings have improved.
I could never understand why there are so many negative people who would like Athersys to fail in it's quest to save lives?
I think I read in a S/A article where the author suggested that the dividend be cut 50%.If true and the dividend is cut,I'd be a buyer at 7.