Thanks again for the advice on ACAD . If you nail this call like you did SRPT, I will have to start paying you for this info or at least buy you a pint.
As for KERX, I will be back in time. After the corrupt short gang moves on.
Yes Sir. Cashed about a week ago.
Don't like what I saw and what I'm seeing. Total BS what they're doing to this stock. I will come back in at some point. I love the stock , I hate what they are doing to it.
I am going to the sidelines for a while. If you recall I sold half my position many months ago and sold the other half last night. KERX is has been very good to me despite cashing out in the mid 14's last night. I'm going to let the dust settle then look for an opportunity to get back in when things are less volatile. My sense is this beat down is not over. This is a great board and I have learned a great deal. If this thing takes off from here on out, I will no doubt miss out on additional profits but I will be truly happy for those longs that hung in there and helped keep me in this for as long as I have. I will be lurking. Take Care guys....
MGM what kind of doctor are you?
Gas, for bio's I like TROV, SRPT and ARIAD for longer term plays. I plan to start a position in ACAD within the next couple of weeks. I too have done well with KERX but I must admit that I am truly torn on how to play this going forward. I am holding for now. I planned to exit around 25 and them come back after it retraced. Now I am trying to gauge what the F is happening here. Other name on my watch list are ARRY.
Unbelievable. Another delay would have been better news for the price action. We have approval and we are in the 13's. Wonderful.
I felt our shot at $20 bucks was an approval pop. I have felt all along that we would get a modest pop then drift back while the real business of marketing and selling this drug took place. I really do not feel we get to $20 without some really good news from Japan, PD trial or murmurs of a buyout. Without any of those scenarios happening , it will boil down to market penetration and sales.(as it should) I hope Ron is assembling a sharp and aggressive field team to launch. We need to move quickly.
My leash on KERX is getting shorter and I am not sure how much of this BS I want to put up with of the likes of AF and others that seem to do anything to bring this stock down during this time of "vulnerability". I have yet to firm up my strategy for KERX going forward as my first plan was thwarted. Not going to do anything over the next 2 weeks. Still too #$%$.
The price is determined by an "if then" projection. It has nothing to do with the recent fraudluent beat down and everything to do with sales/margin projections and pre-dialysis approval. This is why I feel strongly that a buyout is not in the cards until next summer at the earliest. And it will be Sanofi .
Waiting. If you take meds. Read the labels. Then tell me again that their label sucks.
I'm not being confrontational but relatively speaking the standard of care will dictate how this drug will be administered. That language is simply a tool for the short. As you said, it's an approved drug with a warning that is not really warning. We need to give doctors more credit to administer based on the facts about the drug. This warning is benign compared to the warnings on the labels that I take.
There in lies the question. I never depend on the SEC to investigate. But in this case the window was short and the blocks were huge. This one may get their attention but I am not banking on it.
IDK, he threw so much #$%$ against the wall. I think he focused on the label issue because Ron told everyone they were getting a draft then nothing happened. So they shifted their strategy to exploiting something, anything on the label.
I couldn't agree more. I have felt that all along but thinking it will not happen until next summer. I'm obviously hoping I'm wrong on the timing.
It is why I'm staying in this. But they (tutes) are benefitting here as well. I'm hoping the fraud freak show moves on sooner rather than later though. So we can see the full potential of the marketing plan etc.