This is truly the ideal retirement stock! I wish I would have had the same mentality 10 years ago when Google was just a baby!
Bashers started bashing when it hit 3. I bought it at 2.85! Let's hear a cheer for the longs! I will hold it for another year and watch it double again! Today was a GREAT day!
yes...and I am not one of the guys who lost 60% of my initial investment on this scam! Good luck....I'm sure it will pop in a few more years!
You people have been bashing S since high 2's! I've been in since high $2's. I didn't sell in the $3's, and all the while you have been bashing, S has continued it's elevation upward...for almost a year. Go find something better to do with your time! Your bashing isn't going to help you get in at a lower price. The Softbank deal, or "Softdank" as you call it, will move forward. It is on schedule!
Check out VRNG and you will get a clearer glimpse of his agenda! What a POS!
5.96??? Come on 6! I have to say this is the single most stable stock I have a position in....been holding since June and haven't sold a share! Now we need SB deal to be finalized after all of the red tape BS.
Not sure how to view this one...many mixed opinions here! Bashing at a high when stock is at a low, and both bashing/pumping at a high when this thing starts to rise. I haven't really seen anything credible enough to justify my holding my position at these levels. I am not saying whether or not this is a legitimate investment/gamble, but don't know enough about the movement here based on small reaction to good news and overreaction to bad as indicated by recent price movements. I'd rather wait for this one to drop (if it does). I will say that it has been holding at 0.30 pretty nicely the past few days, but hasn't moved above it. With little volume and a hair-trigger reaction to any bad news. I sold my position and will be the fly on the wall for now! I wish you all luck and hope it bumps up for those that bought this week.
...And as far as the judge's decision...who knows when that will be..!?!...motions and appeals can go on for several months, maybe a year or more. We all have been incredibly patient with this since this thing fell apart last November. My two largest positions are in Sprint and Vringo, so I have a bit of concern! Thank you for your gracious response!
Very aware of this, and have been holding since June and July. I just find it strangely coincidental! I have no choice but to hold at these levels.
...Why I'm still holding onto this thing since July! I'm still long but a little worried about the slow and consistent bleed....no volume/no news! I hope I can wake up to something different one day.
So...that means I will sell at a marginal profit and wait until it drops a bit more to get back in....at least on a stock like this--it is the most sound thing to do, instead of losing 20-40% of my initial investment and be stuck with it for another several months to a year. Look at the chart....the surge is done! The volume has tapered off. People are still holding on to this in the mere hope that this will rebound to back to "dollar or above" figures. I highly doubt that will happen in the near-term! You can stand by while this company takes your money. I work hard for mine and don't plan on #$%$ it away on some obscure news and reaction to articles with little credibility attached. It has nothing to do with being impatient, but rather with being careful with my savings. I wasn't one of the "cool" kids that bought in at the teens and lower...so I'm not going to risk losing at these levels.
Cheers and Good Luck.