MD's use the CGI-I - "The Clinical Global Impression – Improvement scale (CGI-I) is a 7 point scale that requires the clinician to assess how much the patient's illness has improved or worsened relative to a baseline state at the beginning of the intervention" . ...
- primary endpoint.
Parents used the SNAP-IV questionnaire. - The Swanson, Nolan and Pelham Teacher and Parent Rating Scale (SNAP), . . .. is a 90-question self-report inventory designed to measure Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) symptoms in children and young adults.
- secondary endpoint.
tech, I'm with you on this. - - " the effect of Ganax on behavioural problems (re:FX, etc.) could be our best shot at . . . . an FDA approval." Safe and the parents like what they see. It will happen.
MRNS - 05:51:59
Bought 450s @ $1.50 - Total: $682.00
....... glutton for punishment . . .. (??)
hey.... laying on the couch....pc is off.... watching CNBC quotes running across bottom of screen.. Holy Moly ...MRNS $1.45 .... !!! Nice.... no guarantee market likes call, imo, Mrns has good news.
..what's that saying ... misery loves company (?) Lol ! I agree, overdue for some good news bio related... why can't it be FX - buyin tue too.
Bought 1100s @ $1.2599 - Total: $1,392.89
will re-read the 11 page pdf . . .. we have a shot.
I guess I'll hold..... if it's good news, me and everyone else got lucky. CNS science extremely difficult to call. JR, gltu ..... post here on occasion,,, maybe Mrns/Sage upcoming data surprises.
To prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am a bonafide psycho nut ...... might throw away (buy) 3k, new avg. of mid. 3, with potential of .3 end of July : (
July - - - Sage topline data from Ph II PPD, ceo says "unambiguous results from PPD. It works or not" and our FX data. This could be boom or absolute bust ....... for every Mrns shareholder.
jr-bio , not adding here. Tutes unwinding all week, we could see 1.25 by fri. I had no intention of holding thru Focal Onset , got caugt up in FX mania. Devastating loss for me. With our 75% loss we need about 250% gain to break even. What a friggin mess. If fx misses Mrns will find a new molecule to keep the doors open, these small bios can go twenty years with no approved products, the investors lose big never the co.
We were all so focused on FX . I just now logged in, this is a tough one : ( - Mrns has to concentrate on enrollment of the IV trial. But, in the end the effect of Ganax on behavioural problems (re:FX, etc.) could be our best shot at getting ganax an FDA approval.
Year in year out , bios sell down after asco. If no news, below $5 June or July.
The P.R. shows 4:05 pm, maybe up tomorrow similar to our bump on Mon. after Avxl data. The funny part, upside Wed. we won't know if it's data leak or Sage news. It figures. lol
I'll never understand why they held results from Mrns. It's possible Mrns got results Mon, Kooy and co. know the news can be held 4 business days. Ranger, I want good news, tired of the nonstop bio fails. . . ..
good call - but would have to be after 8pm, or a trade halt at 4 possibly ? then news ? not sure . looks like we might have to wait till the last minute for news - it's killing me Lol
OR somebody is thinking positive news Thurs. With 200,000 shares traded today and no upside/downside, FX results have been a well kept secret.
"..... maybe they give up and buy some here."
Look at that, up in a pre-market trade. I like it.