% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

MFA Financial, Inc. Message Board

dawnie454 1 post  |  Last Activity: Mar 31, 2016 5:16 PM Member since: Aug 4, 2006
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    What is that k_1 form

    by cvbnmko Mar 31, 2016 12:29 PM
    dawnie454 dawnie454 Mar 31, 2016 5:16 PM Flag

    K-1 or Form 1065 needs to be filled out for tax purposes.If you use Turbo Tax you can pull them up from the website depending on what edition Turbo Tax you have purchased.Its a pain in the rear,but its required because its considered a limited partnership.I hope this helps.

7.12+0.060(+0.85%)May 25 4:01 PMEDT