is to absorb Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Warren Buffett is also the biggest support of Obama administration.
Dow down TVIX down, Dow up, TVIX way down.
^VIX down 1%, TVIX down 3%
^VIX up 1%, TVIX down .5%
Credit suisse is a genius company for creating this unregulated and infinite cash cow.
Next the CFO becomes CEO, then CFO quits
The COO becomes CEO, then COO quits
eventually the Auditor of the company will become CEO
or perhaps the receptionist will take over the company when everybody is long gone.
Wechat is the next trend in China.
Look at BIDU and NTES. They are the winner.
In other hand SINA, WB, SOHU, RENN, are the sore losers.
"FNMA will be released from conservatorship by end of the year" - someone link this message!!!
When $230.8B are in stake, every oath they took becomes irrelevant。
A little bird outside my windows told me this....
1) *FACT* Billionaire Obama supporter started his own real estate company in 2008. (hint: he is one of the richest man in the world.)
2) *Speculation* He is buying up "shares" in FnF with his new RE Co. mortgage portfolio.
3) Truth to gov't's little secret of "winding-down" is that someone is siphoning Fannie Mae and Freddic Mac at a rapid rate.
4) This explains why gov't want to delay court proceeding for as long as possible.
5) *FACT* And why FnF's portfolio had shrank 40% since 2008.
6) *FACT* US gov't have no case, but at least it has total control of both FnF atm, so nobody can stop them.
7) Shareholder can get the company back after 2016 if democrats loses, else it will continue to suck all of the "money making portfolio" until they are worthless.
I then killed and cooked that bird, so there is no way to back up my claim.