90% of earnings are from non-Medallion segment. This is a very misunderstood company. The shorts are totally off base here. i think this moves to $11+ on the next fee weeks
having to pay 25c in two weeks time is expensive. shorts are mostly underwater here. A short covering frenzy could push this up 10% quickly
Hickman and Gossage are screwed
screw the BB's, increase the dividend. This is why I got out of the stock late last year.
This is dead money
a reviled, little beyotch
Maybe. They still have the pay the dividend. That gets expensive. Easier to cover and regroup or just move on to a more liquid stock to short.
- growing revenue C-
- improving products B+ (we need a dual mode TAM's product)
- new customer wins B-
- maintaining current customers D- (WalMart Trucking loss to Orbcomm)
- expense control D-
- Bottom line GAAP earnings C
- communicating strategy to analysts and investors F
- marketing strategy D- (what strategy?)
- partnering with resellers incomplete (have no idea what Toyota means so far)
- new hires D
If the BOD wasn't his buddies, the company would be put up for sale.
I actually got excited for a second thinking there was a new distributor until I saw your post was just a mockery of billy (or should we call him shilly?)
begs the question though of how CDTI will recognize selling to distributors; "sell to" or "sell through"? Sell through is the more conservative method and does not allow for "channel stuffing"