then operational profits by year end is a pipe dream. They need to be announcing wins now in order to fill the pipeline by year end. If profits are pushed out until 1 year from now, then they will need to raise funds
IDSY 2.0 has severely weakened the financial prospects of the company and put viability in question. Too many upper management folks pulling in $200K+ salaries and not enough worker bees.
1 yr ago on approx July 22, Norm started and the price was $5.25. He has a bunch of shares at that price. 1 yr later and burned through a bunch of cash, sales no higher, implementation issues, production issues, they are worse off
good luck with your investment here. I hope you make enough money so you can buy lawn equipment to be able to cut lawns in my neighborhood.
You haven't seen the affects of the DEATH SPIRAL financing here YET. Wait till you need money in the next round.
I got out of RVM at 50c. I used the loss to offset a gain in another stock I sold this year so no tax consequences. Made lemons out of lemonade. I own no HL. They are better miners than HL. Not a time right now to be in any miner.
count your pennies
last x-div day was May 27. So next one is end of August with an announcement in mid-August
why would anyone downvote you on this? It is obvious that the return to shareholders is just too low on this stock. Buybacks are not working because mgmt compensation via stock is just too high. The buyback just buys insider options. Increase the dividend, spin out companies
will not buy a company that uses Liolios for IR. They know nothing about the business. Can't answer questions. Give wrong or misleading info. Lots of complaints against them
They said I am the new most interesting man in the world. I will now be in their commercials
Now caseyboy2 can beat off watching me on tv rather than just reading my posts
- hey Liolios, did Felker quit? "He was there last week." Great thanks for checking if he actually quit, which he did by the time I asked.
- hey Liolios, how is Ned able to sell 85% through the quarter? "He probably got legal approval". Probably? How about asking for sure if he got approval
- hey Liolios, what was up with that strategic initiative? "See 10Q". Uh, 10Q didn't even mention it.
on and on. They are USELESS. Fire these mofos. IDSY would be better served with an IR email that they respond to. Save the $100K/yr fee.
- don't bother to have an IR person. Outsource it to Liolios who refers you to SEC docs for information the docs don't contain. When they do give info, they "guess" rather than find out or they out and out lie. Companies that outsource IR obviously hate retail investors
- pay the top execs 10% of revenue for their compensation even though they seemingly do nothing
Maybe the city will license "Shields" that Uber drivers can pay for and display in their cars that allow them to drive in the city. I guess those could get expensive. Maybe they will need financing....
coincidence? The lack of news was probably more of the culprit
since Todd Felker left, Marketing has ground to a complete and utter standstill. No articles. The web page Events section is now outdated. No PR's.
don't know the exact rule, but we could make it quite uncomfortable for him. After doing the cashless exercise, and paying the taxes, he really din't walk away with much. Not worth it so close to end of quarter