MGN is sitting on billions of pounds of copper and millions of ounces of silver. The list of those willing to partner would be too long to imagine
congrats!! you with ZERO shares, are now the board's most prolific poster. Get a life. Get a grip. Move on. Nothing to see here. Time for you to go on ignore with your NAMBLA buddy. You have never once in your years of posting ever posted a single useful thing. Tell everyone how that trip to Thailand goes.
where are the sales? Why aren't they hiring then? Why aren't analysts upgrading? Your lack of business processes is just amazing. You are starting to sound like the warrants with this here now. You didn't understand that. You don't understand this.
This is a new business that requires huge advertising and sales costs and production costs. For all you know, the OEM could say if you install this sub-par filter, the warranty is void. That is exactly what I would do. Do you know for a fact that OEMs are not doing that?
production runs gobble up cash. Cash they don't have as suppliers are demanding prepaids. It may be a great product but they can't produce it in quantity.
just announced at investor conference
really nice presentation today
- Ehrman compared the rev of IDSY with a successful NYC restaurant. IDSY needs to get out of its own way and sell to existing large customer base
- Toyota to start selling VMS in every dealership in October. Seems like huge news to me
- Recurring revenue to grow from just under $18M now to $20M by year end. IDSY sells for 2.5X recurring rev which is cheap by comparison to others in this space
- compared IDSY to XRSC which sold this week. XRSC went for 4X sales and has 160,000 assets under contract. IDSY sells for 1X sales and has 230,000 assets under contract
- did seem a little more promising on Rental. Said he sees it happening at some point (but obviously, it is not his sole focus)
- IDSY 2.0 still on track to be completed by year end
BTW - CLCT has a statistics page where they tell you each and every day how much business they did. Every day. And the order backlog. Open to the public. Imagine if Chevron told you how many gallons of gas they pumped and discovered and refined. Earnings are never a surprise.
CDTI would tell you how many filters they sold everyday. How many systems, what their backlog was.
but I SOLD on that date 6 years ago and did not re-enter until Feb of 2013 under $12. So I doubled my money since then.
PS - you realize I just read like your first sentence and ignore your ramblings right?
years? I re-entered in Feb of 2013 under $12. That's a double including dividends.
For a guy who NEVER even ONCE gave a post worthwhile of reading while here, why are you posting so much now? Sell and move on. Why are you so bitter? What is your angle? You act like a kid of 9. Seriously. Rules? Are your really serious?
I am starting to think you are another psychologically impaired internet craven.
the posts are still there. Go look it up. I know you could not even find something as simple as GOING CONCERN in a 10K. You do realize that dividends count right? Do you even understand a dividend? HAHAHAA! I bet you don't.
and as far as picking something like 1 data point in 6 years to gauge as the op, is just disingenuous. BTW- I sold my $4 shares that day so thanks for pointing that out. That was a great day.