I agree on Fed and interest rate risk. I should have mentioned that.
I don't agree that the PE is high for it's growth. Growth yr-yr has been about 20% for the past 3 qtrs. That's a PEG of 1 which is very low. Growth this qtr could even come in at 30%, with an EPS of 18c vs 7c last year.
seems like a #$%$ site with terrible analysis. I guess I didn't realize you just created your ID and then starting spamming. Good luck with that
I went to the Zacks site and there has been no change for at least 3 months in their ratings
The spur is getting desperate. Seems to have worked for the easily fooled
- Gold and silver prices have come down. That could lower the potential for Modern collectors to buy next years coins.
- the company could make an acquisition that would need capital
- Insiders (Duncan and Hall) who own about 1/4 of the stock have been selling
- some of the insiders are getting on in age and could have health issues, though the bench of replacements is strong
- Their main coin competitor (NGC) has been willing to lower grading prices. PCGS has not followed suit and is still getting a hefty amount of submissions
- short interest is huge at 520K shares. It has come down significantly but I am not sure what these shorts see.
Having said all that, none of these issues is a strong bear case. The stock should hit $20 next year
$50B is what Apple clears in cash flow in a year. They could borrow $25B at around 3% and use cash flow from US for the other $25B. Outstanding shares would be reduced by 12% and thus 2015 earnings would be increased by that amount.
I vote yes as well
I want two levels of ignore; the current one, and a new one that hides them as if they never existed. The new one will not show any replies in a thread you are looking at, and the topic hidden will go away
I put in a small buy at $5.91. I don't care if it gets filed or not but I love to front run the big orders. The buyer can wait. If the seller is looking to make the sale before year end, they are under time pressure.
possible but Apple could be the "safe haven" with it's large cash hoard. The market could go down and Apple could go up in that scenario