he lived alone in an apartment on barrington street in lowell, near the sacred heart church. his wife was long dead by the time i was born.
occassionally on sunday mornings he'd take me to church, and when the collection basket went 'round he'd lean over and quietly sing to me:
"give me your money
put all your money right here
for i spent all my money
on the whiskey and beer"
when you're seven, that's like someone telling you the meaning of life
why would you love to find that out? you just don't get it, do you?
you can tell that to reagan - as i have told you soooo many times now, he and i are two different people. not too bright, are you?
you forgot about the whacko who abuses little dogs and claims he's going to write a book about his make-believe options trading. that guy should top the list.
1. correct - the officer's job is to make the arrest, not to execute the suspect.
2. walter scott did not attack officer slager. it doesn't matter if he's on PCP or incredible hulk gamma rays.
3. you completely avoided my questio. you said "the cell phone recorder guy is lying too". "Too" means you think someone else is lying. So, who else is lying, nimrod?
1. nothing on either video shows walter scott to be an imminent threat to officer slager or the community
2. blood test results won't change fact number 1
3. the cell phone recorder guy is lying "too"? who else is lying? officer slager?
or does he just want us to be "right"? if office slager had to plant evidence to make the claim that walter scott grabbed his taser appear truthful, was he "right" to shoot him?
no, i didn't say that.
your position is that the use of lethal force against a fleeing, unarmed walter scott is justified. my position is that neither scott nor the passenger posed a significant physical threat to officer slager or anyone in the community. perhaps you're overlooking the fact that officer slager is being charged with first degree murder. this means that my position is also consistent with all evidence available to the authorties issuing the arrest warrant for officer slager.
what don't you understand about this, mav?
do you think cops need to plant evidence to support their allegations?
it's just a pun on your typo, fabio