I don't think it will double - the 6/17 options (which almost 100% of the current price is based on) would have to go from a close of 14.8% to under 8%. This is just not realistic. What is possible is a closing price of $100 at the end of next week. A holiday week could take the Vix down and the 6/17 options could go to 13.5%. We would need a little help from 10 year T bills - at minimum no uptick from here.
Excluding 2008, rates are at record highs
1. Premium $.40+ on Apr $10 P
2. I'll gladly buy the shares @ $10 on April 17th
3. Dividend should go up to at least $.30 but probably more
4. Record date will be in May for Q1 Div
5. Stock price to $12 with Div increase