Still holding out. Serialthinker, looks like you didn't get out soon enough. LOL. I'm still waiting for a chance to jump back in. We're still bringing in record lows. So that may be a while yet.
hopefully sooner than later. The major question is what happens in TOMORROW'S (9/11) share price compared to the market. DHT needs to outperform the market tomorrow to show today's gain wasn't a flash in the pan. A short squeeze would be ideal, but doubtful considering the large number of shares exchanged today probably more longs entering than shorts leaving. I believe tomorrow's action will make or break price action for the next two to three weeks.
Makes sense to put Sapphire on watches over phones. You don't drop a watch. Sapphire is known to be more brittle, but offers better scratch resistance. If you're going to fall down a flight of stairs, I would recommend removing your iWatch first. Can't blame AAPL for putting the sapphire into the watch, but makes no sense for a phone.
Aha, I had my date wrong for the report. As for $21, its good to see it in the rearview mirror. Looks like we found nice support at the 20.35 level and have rebounded from it nicely. Good day going today, hopefully it keeps the momentum moving forward.
what is considered a "great" dividend? Is there a figure in mind?
hahaha....thanks for your input doctor evil. *A billion is more than a million, numb nuts*
still lots of trading to do today, but the picture doesn't appear to lining up for what you'd expected. A buyback would definitely be nice right about now and would take approximately half a million shares off the market.
I agree, interesting set of circumstances behind the upgrade huh? That's why I believe the price increase was solely due to merger rumors. The "upgrade" was a back-handed compliment to SPLS. If the rumors turn out to be false, I can see a downside of roughly 10% (erasing the big gain on 9/2.
I agree with your statement above, and I believe the merger rumor is what led to the recent increase in share price. The analyst upgrade was nothing to write home about so I believe we'd see the price fall back to the pre-rumor level of somewhere around 11.50-11.75 if indeed the rumored merger never comes to fruition.
In six months, who knows. A lot can happen in that amount of time. We could be at 14 or at 10. I'm seeing a lot of resistance at the 13 level. I think we trade sideways here until we figure out whether or not the rumored merger is a reality. If it is, we shoot higher towards 15. If it isn't true, then we return to 9.5 - 10.25 range. No news means more sideways trading in my opinion. I jumped off the boat at 12.96 (order for 13 filled late I guess). I'll keep SPLS on my radar for the time being and watch stochastics for another nice opportunity to jump back in. GLTA.
Yikes! Big bite out of profits today! Ouch! Still hanging around though. I'll nail my stop loss pretty quick if this keeps up.
Well, things are working out nicely so far. We'll see what the future brings. Thank you for your input. Thumbs up.
Wow, a sharp spike up to $21 at open followed by a long slide all day long. It will be interesting to see where we gain our next support from this slide. Looks like a lot of nervous people before the report. I know my nerves are starting to build.
A $203 stock offering a $0.04 dividend per share. Hilarious. You'd better offer substantial PPS growth if you don't plan on giving a respectable dividend. This company has offered neither over the past few months. Hanging on until better times come (or until my stop loss triggers).
Do you have anything to say about GLW? Anything to contribute? You could always rant about this on CNN's page or something. Just sayin...it's a stock board. Right?
You should see the Ford board. This is tame in comparison. By the way, if you don't want to deal with people like that, then maybe you should keep your posts relevant to GLW.
Is it just me, or does anybody else see a 39-month cup developed in the charts? Check from February 2011 to June 2014. Would that mean we're setting up the handle with our latest dip from June? How far do you have to dip on the handle before we expect the "breakout" point? I remember there needs to be high volume upwards, but I can't remember how far it has to go down first.
We can set a new high today (above 20.42) and close above 20.36. That kind of price action should act like a slingshot sending us to 21 by Friday. JMHO. Good luck to you all.