Yahoo is listing insider ownership at about 9% and instructional ownership about 9% so
I don't understand all this talk about massive bank accumulation.
How much time do they have before they must do a r/s to stay on Nasdaq?
We're not in the know but there are people who know what is going to happen and they're waiting for
this to drop drop drop like it's hot and scoop up those shares.
It takes years to get all the acceptance and government approvals and then get licensees and then producing the stuff with buildout and modification of existing ethanol plants. They did get used to easy money and they wasted some and didn't even consider cash flow. Shareholders got screwed but this is a different time and they're in a different place and they will have secondary offerings but with much less dilution and the possibility at anytime
of new licensees, partners, merger, buyout, approval for aircraft, cars, boats etc. I believe this could explode any time with a series of significant events.
They will scale up as needed. The problems they were having have been corrected.
They are going to need to raise more money, no one questions that unless they get bought or enter into a partnership with a partner with deep pockets like butamax. The good news is they have cut their cash burn rate in several ways . 1. Reduced employee count 2.started Laverne producing ethanol. 3. Leased out their silo and have outside company take care of grain. 4. Cut their expenses at corporate. This will make the cash
they raise last much longer. The other area of interest is the position they are in with acceptance and approval
of isobutanol in many areas after years of work in getting approval for adding iso at the pump, in marine engines, jets (both military and commercial) for use in making plastics and on. This leaves the door open for significant news in many areas and because of this there is a good chance they will be able to raise money at much higher prices without much dilution and have that money last much longer. I thought they had enough money till October but according to a company source it will go well beyond that.
I understand the frustration(I've been their with other stocks but letting anger influence your currents decisions can cost you a lot of money) of those who have lost money and broken promises and missed deadlines but they are in a different place now and it's good to look to the future. I think they've learned some lessons and it shows in their decision I've mentioned above. Things could go wrong, the law suit could take a turn against them or something else could happen so you have to weigh the risk to reward. I believe the reward far outweighs the risk by many times so I'm in.
Seriously, it seems crazy to short this. Something is going to happen here and probably sooner then later.
News could come on multiple fronts.
I believe this is around 1:00PM today.
The marine market has always embraced gevos isobutanol but an official endorsement by marine manufactures takes a long time and is necessary step as they need to be on board officially so no
manufactures warranties are voided by use of gevos isobutanol in marine engines
This did not come easy and it's a manufacturers endorsement - this is a big deal
There are a lot of forward looking statements and a lot to back them up. The rest of your message is just
movement to the upside could be stratospheric with substantial news. It's true, if the markets collapse from fed
doing something unexpected with interest rates then most everything will go down and that would be a great buying opportunity. I don't expect something crazy from the fed but the markets could have some big swings in the next few days just anticipating and reacting, no matter what the fed does.