EVERY other time it#$%$ the upper bollinger band over the last 9 months it's reversed within a few days. WHY is this time going to be different...
and please don;t tell me that it's because your gut says so
But stan, just a few weeks ago you said that it would NEVER go above 107.50.
What happened to that call?
but stan .... I remember that you said that 107.50 was the absolute top for the rest of the year and that it would be headed straight to $90 (three weeks ago ...
to bad you forgot to mention that stupid, stan . lol lol
The bottom fell out of PBYI the last two days: down 25% in 2 days and down 40% from the late March high. The issue is when will the bleeding stop. The issue is apparently some bad side effects on what otherwise seems to be an effective breast cancer drug.
BIIB is down about 15%, and IMO is certainly less risky than PBYI.
Do your own DD.
There will be no split.
For the last decade+ GILD has split when the stock price proved it could hold $80. Why not this time? Answer: because there are an insufficient number of shares to do a 2x1
There will be no split until there is a shareholder vote to increase the number of treasury shares
First of all, I've owned GILD since 2003, and it's made me a hell of a lot money.
My "angle" is simply to share information.
I also think that GILD's market cap will greatly limit it's upside (unlike the last 12 years). Absent a new potential blockbuster drug, I don;t see it getting above $120- $122.
Is PBYI a buy? I have no idea, but I'm watching.
Do I think that BIIB will make 15% before GILD does? I sure do.
BIIB up 1.5x% what GILD is today.
PBYI up about 7x% what GILD is today.
the post WAS for buy low sell high types.
and those 115 puts you bragged about yesterday are already underwater and getting deeper and deeper by the minute --- aren't they, stupid stan?
no way the GILD goes to 150 any time in the next year, and not without a new blockbuster drug...
and if youi'll look at the first post in the thread I was the first one to talk about PBYI going down 50 bucks (25%) in two days
stupid stan, you also told us longs that 107.5 was the high for the year and that it would be going straight to 90 -- didn't you?
a few weeks ago he said that we wouldn't see 107.50 for a long time. Back then a "long time" was three days --- lol lol
LUV's been running these types of fare sales 2-3 times a year for at least a decade. They know what type of spike in traffic to expect.
What's different this time? This is the first of the sales to happen after implementation of the new "international included" reservation system - which obviously did not live up to expectations.
That being said, I did set a record yesterday: 3 hours and 1 minute on hold trying to change a reservation. Luckily I was on a speakerphone so I was doing other things as I waited, and waited, and waited ...
The website is still screwed up this morning. At least now it seems that you can log in and make reservations, unlike yesterday. Still can't change a reservation online
What is the "price" to the body of someone with Hep C if he' she doesn't stop the disease?
What is the medical treatment cost to that same person?