Pfizer could buy DNND before European approval as $7Billions are set aside for Pfizer after Pfizer is in partnership with Athersys Inc, MultiStem is also in a Phase II trial, separate from Pfizer, for treating people suffering from moderate to moderately severe strokes.
◦ Presented data at AUA that further analyzed Phase III IMPACT data to identify prognostic variables that may support early administration of PROVENGE after diagnosis of metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer
◦Actively evaluating partnering strategies for European expansion; continuing to enroll patients in the sipuleucel-T European Union open-label study; expect a regulatory decision in Europe in the second half of 2013
◦ Completed enrollment of PROVENGE and ADT sequencing study; presented initial data at ASCO-GU and expect to present additional data in 2013
◦ Completed enrollment of PROVENGE and Zytiga®(abiraterone) sequencing study; presented initial data at ASCO-GU and expect to present additional data in 2013
◦ Supporting 19 novel investigator initiated trials (IITs) to advance understanding of immunotherapy and the treatment of advanced prostate cancer
◦ Named steering committee for Phase II trial for sequencing PROVENGE with Xtandi® (enzalutamide) and expect to begin enrolling patients in the fourth quarter of 2013
Its obvious that Institution holding wants to unload and this is what they do - Take it high so that people keep buying thinking it went all that high ...and then comes pennies status. GLTA
European joint venture might be with NOVARTIS as some discussion before and that has happen this month.
Do not be sentimental with earning call - EU approval & Collaboration around corner.
AFFY & DNDN both were victim of oversold & short sell.