The same hilarious guys that roam this forum. God bless you guys for keeping the forum alive. And what do you know, HLF is still around the block and kicking. Government probe did not find the company for any wrong doing, still waiting for FTC and SEC to finish off their investigations. Getting closer, I can taste and smell it
I see so many chickens in here, when 6 months ago everyone was raving about this stock like a over fed pig. Now I know it's the time to buy when you "greedy pigs run for the hill like little chickens."
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I own 315 shares with an average price of $34.55/share!!
Looking forward for the stock to hit $60 by the end of the year even before FDA approval! In two years when the drug is out, looking forward to a $130 price!!
Stay long and strong.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
We are almost at the point the drug will be approved. If we've made it this far after testing animals for phase I, small number of people for phase II, and now a larger number of people for phase III, we are this much closer to getting the drug put into market - at this stage in the game, the drug is pretty much effective, the company is just ensuring there is no serious adverse effects on their patients in phase III, including making sure the drug is effective on a larger sample size. According to reports in 2010 records, 50% of drugs had received approval by phase III. Only 18% of drugs in phase II made it to phase III in 2008.
Drugs take anywhere from 12-18 years to reach phase III status and FDA approval. I think this has been a long and hard fought journey for Esperion to make it this far in the game. Stocks at this stage could see small explosions of 50%, 100%, and 500% at a time on each good successive news as the drug get closer to being launched into the market once FDA approves it. So, don't be discouraged if you see ESPR getting shot down, this stock will pick up it's momentum when we get mid way through phase III.
AKRX will be relisted to the OTC or "penny stock" market if they don't meet the requirements of the exchange on time. Although it may depress the price of the stock somewhat, once they get organized and get their financial statements together, they can re-enlist back to the exchange were delisted from.
Gavin, I'm not saying it will go down to $13.50, I'm saying that is worst case scenario if there is a recession coming up as Soro so claims. It will bounce back up hard no doubt. I really don't know where the bottom is, some share holder brought up litigation against the company causing it to hurl down like crazy.
Price to book value will be close to 1 if it hits $13.50 per share.
Alberto "fiddle stick," what's your fascination with balls? You must do your father all night long.
Calm down, "Mr. excited wee wee swallower," it doesn't mean the company isn't good, it just means it is overvalued. I still plan to purchase some shares of the company down the road when the valuation allows it. From my understanding and analysis, it should be valued at almost $7/share currently; but if they can crank out a thousand restaurants in the next few years, this is where the price should be at.
Sold everything and will wait the stock is valued better before purchasing.
And crush you longs to smithereens.
Sentiment: Strong Sell
A lesson he'll never forget once this puppy pops to the 50s soon.
Be Afraid "fart man", be very afraid.