i added another 2000 shares when it dippred back in high 8s this morning...have to know the history of this bad boy! congrats kitt - and to me so far at a lesser extent, but not chump change!
saw that coming a mile away - we will prob get one more shot down in upper 8's - will look to add if it gets pushed lower 8s
yup - when it was down in the 6's I knew this thing was being manipulated. They will have to pry my shares from my dead cold hands at those prices. Any significant buys will propel this higher. The weak retail hands are fewer now...When these insiders are purchasing, they are reducing the already low float.
yeah - actually the pain side is a competitor of ACRX. Hope we get our news soon. Hard to believe a company with all Ph3 data out and rosy has a market cap of less than 340 mm...and a good portion of that cap held by insiders. Conservatively, 400 million revenue less than 2 years away with like 90% profit margin?
Hey Patch - I have made quite a bit of money on Gale in the past by trading it...I have been in and out the last 2+ years, but have not traded it recently. I like the stock and the reward is unbelievable, but so is the risk. Just know that the stock is VERY volatile bc it has at lot of cheerleaders and a lot of naysayers - including Adam F. I have grown to respect Adam and I realize he is wrong sometimes. However, whenever an article comes out from him the stock tanks pretty hard. Just be careful bc there are a lot of rehashes of the sell side of GALE.
Best of luck!
I assume someone is buying for the "ask" price rather than sells ant the bid...Patchen pointed out that there has been pressure on the institutional side, and yes, it is true if you verify on the NASDAQ site...GL and riding this out
Bigger forces at play until some event is met.... will continue to hold into next year-best wishes. No love for acrx at this time
gogspn - just be careful. I know its bearish right now, but there are a couple of pending catalysts that could pop this stock.. NEvertheless, good luck
WE have two small catalysts coming up, in addition to any major ones that could potentially happen. But the TWO we KNOW will come up: 1- Acceptance of NDA from FDA. This is imminent. 2- the conference call for financial results. Both events should give some positive relief.
If you have your stop loss disciplines in place that aligns with your strategy, then ok Sell. But if you are trading this from a "long" perspective stay true to your DD. If you see something that makes you think its a big time loser, then sell. But if you sell on emotion for the loss, dont become a chaser when this ticks back up.
The more I looked for reason into the recent fall the better I feel that there isn't imminent doom. I think there is panic selling. The same reason this stock goes up fast the same reason it goes down fast - low float. We haven't heard back from the FDA yet on the acceptance of the NDA. CHTP took 18 days to hear back from their filed NDA that resulted in a technical delay where they had to resubmit more info, that would would be accepted again. REmember, ACRX submitted their NDA the day before the govt shutdown. So we could be 7-10 days out from hearing that it is accepted. Perhaps many are nervous that ACRX has heard back yet, and then the snow ball goes down hill on the sell side. NEvertheless, remember we shall hear from the FDA one way or another as ACRX is obligated to report the FDA feedback as soon as it is received. They can't sit on it a week!
If we get the thumbs up the NDA is accepted, could trigger a move up.