yeah it will be a seesaw battle into the winter...especially after the 6 month wait after NDA filing there will be lots of volatility and fun fur trading outside the core
I saw his rants and articles on twitter a while ago...somewhere I read that he was once a "long" but then got burned by the CRL bc it was "pumped" to him by someone close to the inside...it seemed very personal but this is all just conjecture.
Got into this one yesterday for an initial investment, triggered by tracking insider purchases. Interesting insder purchases got me in this one a long time ago. Anyone in this ZIOP?
Timmy has turned out to be the best hire in hindsight...especially with the CEO departed
look at the 8-k filing - its all there that you need to know...clear sailing to submission and FDA on board with protocols
Mrs Murphy is a buyer after testing with Zalviso,,,it was an unsupervised stock purchase, albeit very pain ridden and groggy, she is a believer.
. We have also received feedback from the FDA on the protocols submitted for the proposed Human Factor (HF) studies to review modifications to the Instructions For Use and system training screens to address misplaced tablets. The FDA had no additional comments on the HF protocols submitted in November 2014, and stated that “the proposed protocols are acceptable.” The presentation handout confirms completion of the first of these HF studies, in healthy volunteers, which demonstrated that patients were able to follow and implement the revised instructions. The presentation handout also confirms completion of the second HF study in postoperative patients. We are waiting for the results from the second HF study. The results of both HF studies are subject to FDA review.
I hope out friend covered his short of 75k....it never reached 7.10 as predicted
a few guesses:
in highest probability order in my opinion:
* New ceo announcement
* initiation of ARX04 ph 3
* Announcement from DOD for funding of ARX04
* Positive feedback from FDA on Human Factors Study
* Next step for EU filing of Zalviso, Day 120
* Grünenthal partnership 250 mill upfront milestone triggers
and that is what we KNOW...
yeah no doubt...I am always open minded to all schools of thought on a stock; however, I absolutely would not take long wind of time to be short this one if I was retail. The hedgies are all covered one way or another...Too many catalysts outstanding that could make this kaboom...me, still holding many thousands of shares.
Thanks and I agree - ESPECIALLY that the short interest is insignificant. I have been holding a decent amount of shares for a few years and was here when the article came out that sent this thing spiraling down. While smaller priced stocks such as this one with low institution ownership is very common, being absent of short interest is NOT. So the fact that this thing has low percentage of shorts is very telling and positive.
I agree...Right now this stock is in "no mans land" where there isn't any significant institutional ownership NOR any significant short interest. I think the latter is very telling of where this company and stock is headed - the needle should be pointed north. Only .8% of the available float is short and we are only a nickel away from the 52 week high. Once this thing gets to a higher and more equitable price point this thing could rise rapidly.
Shares Outstanding5: 25.45M
% Held by Insiders1: 19.45%
% Held by Institutions1: 6.70%
The top will blow off on this one IF ....If the FDA accepts the submitted protocols and confirming no further human testing is in a new phase 3 trial...That is the only factor and risk keeping this pinned here in the 5.50 7.20 range.
pre-approval maybe...but if this ever gets an approved product I think it is certainly in the cards if you look at the players on the BOD
sorry if I offended :) no, I am who I am ...certainly not Patches or Patchen, whom has moved on to greener patches i suppose
should be fun! lots of opportunity for upside, and yes downside if they delay filing again. But I think we will be ok...GL