If I sell my measly (X)k of shares I'll have no influence on the price but if a financier needs a million bucks because they'd like to get involved in another start-up next week they're sale causes the pps to be what it is. If it's them or not I don't know, the shares sold aren't tagged with the previous owner. They're not selling out or trying to ruin the pps, they just needed quick cash. The dip is temporary.
Dolphin this is because the anticipated large player deals aren't, until now, materializing. That was everyone's guess a few months ago. They may still happen, and as times go on, more likely. But until they do this is considered a company with an awkward balance sheet. I'm sure the competition is pulling all the stops like giving away free stuff to old customers and assigning board tards to slander like we've seen- 25 Id's with one or two thumbs down to positive comments. Also, I don't know the specific facts and could be wrong but the sell-off coincides with the new dmrj agreement- the big volumes would reflect big holders grabbing some cash.
After the sharvy sa article. However this time we have all the regulatory victories now and the most important one virtually imminent. We have many times more in actual income. We are at a point where it is unlikely one or more large domestic ff's won't pen a contract literally any day. This stock has been +/- 'ing my average for a year and a half now but I'm not leaving because it's hard to find stock with true catalysts like this one.
mysterious. At first I thought it was the debt but one signup by a big player would nullify the debt so that didn't make sense. Whenever something puzzles look to the liability issues and you'll get your answer. With this and the 'qualify' status look for an announcement of a big order any day now. Glenn's a smart egg with all his ducks in a row.
because the new criteria precludes radiation material based etd?
Looks like we're gonna hit that full time manufacturing capacity of 200 / month
yes mr hoax. people pay 4 million dollars to be hoaxed. yup i think your right on.
some big players will step up in the US. One or more large sign-ups would nullify the debt. If this was a debt-free company the stock would be 3 bucks right now.
Malcolm I couldn't agree more. One has to disregard all the happy talk sometimes if one is not going to go down with the titanic. This company has to start producing and selling product full tilt to survive. A penned contract from one or more of the large players would nullify the debt but it has to happen within a month or two. It should happen- no reason why not and the latest news reinforces that. The only thing that could hurt us is if the old etd's retest successfully or a waiver is granted. Neither s nor m might pass retest, and I think the latest news reflects a waiver is now unlikely. To tell the truth, I was ready to jump ship until yesterdays news came. I've been waiting a long while and watched a lot of other opportunities go by. This stock has been hovering around my average. Right now I think I'll stay a little longer. If very fortunate news comes, and now I think it might, I'll stay the whole duration.
for contractual sign-ups.
llen anyone? cnep, lpih?