I`m waiting to see how more legalized marijuana is going to change big tobacco, that will be a new HIGH!
I`ve said it before, with a double on my investment, I`m pretty happy, sure we all wish the p.p.s. would continue to move higher as it had been doing, just taking a little longer to get the new joint operations together, also that lousy divi. is pretty sweet to me.
What about the patron saint of Oil, heard any news from Him? I`m hoping for $50.00 a barrel or better holding on WTI before 2017. Wish Linn Energy could have been in touch with Him, also.
Looks like someone changed their mind, latest statement shows upgrade, I`ll take any good news now, still in the hole on this one.
I was going to say this is in a COMA, just saw the regular dividend declared, still got some life left in it, maybe the upgrade will help too.
When I first bought into this Co. unit price was $14.00, I`ll admit I do not fully understand bringing up more nat. gas by compression & the distribution did play a big part in my purchase. I will hold this because I believe there are better days ahead & this Co. will survive, some of us learn by mistakes. A costly mistake is not to bad as long as you don`t pay to much for it.
My bad, You have to take all facts into consideration before jumping to conclusions. Capital Cube stated this, should have read all news before asking a stupid question, Thanks.
I have not looked at the figures for the past quarter, with that said, how can they have that good of coverage with so much loss?
CODI seems to be lagging to me, I`ll admit I do not understand a couple of the business`s in the portfolio, at least they are maintaining the distribution. I`m not looking to add to my position here, but will continue to hold what I have, hopefully Ergo will turn a profit next quarter.
If we out live this down-turn, we will get some of our losses back, all depends on the price of oil & how quick drilling can begin again, we all know this. Calumet has been & can be profitable, can`t expect to much today from earnings though.
I got in @ $5.69 @ market open this morning, appreciate the laugh from previous post.
Appreciate the heads up, I`m already heavy into NYMT, that`s why I`m looking else where, if it ever gets back above $6.50 I plan on selling some. You might want to look into GNT, a gold trust, I missed the low buy-in & it has been inching up ever since, pays .07 monthly as of now.
Thank You, I already have more K1`s than my tax agent wants to deal with now. If You deal in m-reits, NYMT pays .24 a quarter which was just paid. This past quarter had a small loss-next quarter should be better, buy-in & divi. about the same as DHT.
who_dat, I was just joking around in reference to Your alias & New Orleans, but serious about Cohen & RSO, I have been looking for better days for six years now also, bad choice. You & whoever can call me a fool, if this was my only mistake in investing I`d be okay, at least Bill did sell & stop the bleeding, no harm intended.
You haven`t been on Bourbon Street a little to long, have You? Every time this Co. seems to be getting back on its feet, Cohen snatches the rug out again.
I have been in this for five years, got in on a share split, been profitable for me, hope nearing ex-date is not the only reason why we are closing in on a new 52 week high.
jacko, most of my buy-ins are $7.00 & above, You probably know the Reit business better than I do, ?, do You see this recovering this year? P.P.S. has slowly been getting better, management says better days are ahead, appreciate your take & others on this.