I have been watching this for two weeks now & decided to take a small position here, still early in the game, but see this as a Co. even though new, still established since they were split off from VTR.
There were some crazy swings in 2011-2012, but then went back up in 2013 & now lower today. We have seen some bad buys take place caused by oil glut shutting down new drilling which has mostly shut down the need for drilling fluids, other oil field services & diesel to run the dakota operations. I`m hoping to out-live this down period & stay with CLMT. This will be a Massive Co. when Oil & Gas makes a come-back & in the mean-time draw a very nice distribution while waiting which is now secure.
Might want to watch NYMT, divi. to be announced maybe tomorrow or in the next week. I feel more secure with NYMT than any other REIT, hope they don`t cut the divi. Another loser I have is RSO, first time buy-in in 2010, just done a one for four reverse split, waiting for divi. announcement any day now, definitely Poor Management in this Co. I`m 59 & very thankful to have this account & looking forward Lord willing to retiring & setting up my 401K into an IRA, hopefully I`ve learned from previous mistakes to do better in retirement. Best to You, Lamont.
A wise man told to me to do the same, If I were to sell, I probably would not buy back in. I wish I would have sold, but instead averaged down, which has added more loss & that`s just one of my stupid moves, bought JMI @ $13.71 & ORC @ $12.38, still holding them too. Hopefully better days ahead, but no time soon, best to You.
It`s a long term favorite of mine also, I believe we may see a unit price of $23.50 before distribution is announced, the Oil & Gas sector is hurting bad with very little strength ahead.
Correction; Today was the last day to buy with divi. according to TD Ameritrade, ex-date 09-10-15, Yahoo does not show this as we all know or Co. web-page, will continue to watch this closely.
I checked out the Co. presentation, very interesting, educational, & insightful. Looks like ex-date coming in the next two days or so, may just pick up a few, appreciate the heads up. This information is under the Co.`s home web page.
You talk like you know the business, hope you`re right, how are you coming up with this prediction? AI should announce upcoming divi. in about two weeks, if current pay-out is cut, I`ll probably cut my loses here & be done with it, rather not, but I can salvage what is left.
J.R., this appears to be a safe investment per HTA, I`m looking for more bang for my buck, leaning more towards the SNF Facilities, none of us are getting any younger.
Care Capital seems ready & able to go forward, it`s kind of a coincidence since You already hold it, even if You did get it through the spin-off. How do You see them as a stand alone Co.? I want to get in this field & I see this as a good place & time to get in, they`re more or less supporters while the Health Care Professionals do the work, appreciate your time on this.
Very informative information, C.J., looks like the recovery time is still a good ways into the future, glad to be a new holder here looking for those better days ahead. The p.p.s. sure does dance around on this Co., don`t really know what`s going on, but anyhow in it for the long haul. Do You hold any Health Care Reits?, looks like the bottom is in on this sector & maybe a good time to get in.
Check out historical prices for past distributions paid, as Bonus said, the future looks more promising in a average market when the Oil glut is used up some since most U.S. drillers & frackers have had to cut back due to lo prices of opec.