Run, we are in a world of hurt right now, this is one crazy market & I`m letting myself go down with it. I`d say we need to hold off on all buying for this week. I don`t even think the Pros no what`s going on, I do know I don`t want anything to do with Propane Co`s. anymore. Give CCLP some looking over, got 100 @ $14.93 with .50 distribution, now $12plus, dropped out from my buy-in,but held pretty good today. This interest rate business & Co. buy-outs are also killing me. It`s a blessing I can afford to lose some, but it still hurts Big-Time, down about 25K, but still holding. Best to You.
If this Co. was run by a Cohen, then I would agree, but its not, I`m believing in Mumma for now, hanna, we can tell you are short or just a prankster.
Bonus, You sure she left? I know she lost her No. 2 position, but believe she is still over one branch in the Co., can`t remember which one.
Mumma said himself, third quarter will be better, last quoted value at $6.82, I`m holding to see if He knows what He is talking about.
Please don`t use those dirty words(initials here), just went through that with RSO, have to say it seems to have helped though. NYMT has been selling over book for a while, looks like it`s coming down with the rest.
There were some crazy swings in 2011-2012, but then went back up in 2013 & now lower today. We have seen some bad buys take place caused by oil glut shutting down new drilling which has mostly shut down the need for drilling fluids, other oil field services & diesel to run the dakota operations. I`m hoping to out-live this down period & stay with CLMT. This will be a Massive Co. when Oil & Gas makes a come-back & in the mean-time draw a very nice distribution while waiting which is now secure.
Might want to watch NYMT, divi. to be announced maybe tomorrow or in the next week. I feel more secure with NYMT than any other REIT, hope they don`t cut the divi. Another loser I have is RSO, first time buy-in in 2010, just done a one for four reverse split, waiting for divi. announcement any day now, definitely Poor Management in this Co. I`m 59 & very thankful to have this account & looking forward Lord willing to retiring & setting up my 401K into an IRA, hopefully I`ve learned from previous mistakes to do better in retirement. Best to You, Lamont.
A wise man told to me to do the same, If I were to sell, I probably would not buy back in. I wish I would have sold, but instead averaged down, which has added more loss & that`s just one of my stupid moves, bought JMI @ $13.71 & ORC @ $12.38, still holding them too. Hopefully better days ahead, but no time soon, best to You.
It`s a long term favorite of mine also, I believe we may see a unit price of $23.50 before distribution is announced, the Oil & Gas sector is hurting bad with very little strength ahead.
Correction; Today was the last day to buy with divi. according to TD Ameritrade, ex-date 09-10-15, Yahoo does not show this as we all know or Co. web-page, will continue to watch this closely.
I checked out the Co. presentation, very interesting, educational, & insightful. Looks like ex-date coming in the next two days or so, may just pick up a few, appreciate the heads up. This information is under the Co.`s home web page.
You talk like you know the business, hope you`re right, how are you coming up with this prediction? AI should announce upcoming divi. in about two weeks, if current pay-out is cut, I`ll probably cut my loses here & be done with it, rather not, but I can salvage what is left.
J.R., this appears to be a safe investment per HTA, I`m looking for more bang for my buck, leaning more towards the SNF Facilities, none of us are getting any younger.