Hey loser, I ain't your 'girlfriend'. Limit orders do work and I don't use them fool, read it again. I don't buy on margin, so therefore, my shares (not 2 limpwang) are not available to short. Go back to your room and spank that itty bitty monkey until your mind is cleared.
When we dropped from $22ish to 2.50ish 10-2013, he wasn't pushed out. Until WE vote him out or Denner finds the right moves, we're stuck with him. He's not CEO material. Wants to save the world from cancers, give away the meds to the needy, not sell the company, has POd Pfizer and Novartis, negative relationship with WS, etc.
Havent 'seen' you a long time. You usually had good info, but feel mostly from a ST/Trader perspective. Hope you're right here. Friday's approval was a disappointment in terms of SP impact, as was yesterday.
Amen. Still frustrated at the situation. I never, ever, expected this to be under $4 or $5 and we've been stuck here too long. Of course, didn't 'see' Wotton, Medac, etc. either.
I contacted Scottrade on this months ago and they said unless you're on margin, they do not lend their shares, so I took my limit orders off.
So, how long does Roche wait to make an offer? EU approval? US approval? They know more about the results than anyone else and should have a level of confidence in the filings.
So, when do get a justified move above $5? I was disappointed in Fri AF move and again in today's PM. Right now, it's as if nothing happened.
Estimates on how long Roche waits to make an offer and the amount? They know the data on Cobi and that Cabo has value, despite missing the endpoints. Due to ESMO and PR, we should be on the radar of other BP.
Agree. Have learned that the hard way. Unless some BP comes riding in on a white horse, tossing money around, we're not going up. Would love to be proven wrong on this, preferably very quickly.
The blood I've seen all week in my holdings is mostly driven by inept leadership and simple manipulation. I added on the CRL believing this would be class 1, already working on corrections, that the product was quite solid at the start, etc. I'm not adding here since the PR was somewhat vague and they have not done a CC to lay it out, do Q&A, etc. I was counting on this the first time, more so on the meeting results and will not risk more with where we're at.
After the ACRX PR today, I need these 4 items to mean that someone is buying us for no less than $8 or the ESMO news will be so outstanding BP will be fighting each other to buy us right after.
Pen, I considered you a class A D-bag. Few naysayers were here and all the 'smart ones' kept countering your posts with what appeared to be valid arguments. I agreed as well. It looked solid. However, hindsight is 20-20 and you rule the day, again.
No doubt. I can't sell now. This has been one of the worst weeks in my life across the board and I really needed good news on this today. I knew that the increase in Short Int and no run up was a sign that WS knew and we were hosed.