OKE will have over 1 Billion Cu ft per day NG processing capacity in the Bakken when all these projects are completed.. They also have a small unit in Marmarth ND, and another Processing uni in Baker, Mt. These numbers compiled by Bruce and copied from his blog.. don
A very minor story, but one that deserves attention: why are five of eight ONEOK natural gas processing plants located in one county in North Dakota? I've touched on it before; won't go into it again because my feedback was that I was nuts (which I probably am). LOL:
•Grasslands, Williams, 100 MMcf/d
•Stateline I, Williams, 100 MMcf/d
•Stateline II, Williams, 100 MMcf/d
•Garden Creek I, McKenzie, 100 MMcf/d
•Garden Creek II, McKenzie, 100 MMcf/d
•Garden Creek III, McKenzie, 120 MMcf/d -- to be completed in 2015* (ahead of schedule)
•Lonesome Creek, McKenzie, 200 MMcf/d -- announced July 14, 2014; to be completed in 2015
•Demicks Lake, McKenzie, 200 MMcf/d -- announced July 30, 2014; to be completed in 2016
Yahoo has 2015 earnings at $ 1.14, and 2016 Earnings at $ 1.23 . At 15/p/e and $ 1.20 earnings that is a $ 18.00 price target..
With a Delay in the Refinery starting , this will be a drag on Earnings, and I wonder when they will announce another cost over run on the refinery.. don
JMH I think you are optimistic to apply a p/e of 18, I was more in the 15-16 camp..
The weekly mdu target has only 6 analyst this week and the 1 yr target price dropped on Tuesday to $ 24.83. . Some are projecting weak oil prices until the end of 2016, If accurate then Fidelity will be a hard asset to sell at any price except a loss.. If 10 yr treasuries interest rate rises , this will be a competitor for Utilities as a asset... don
The ticker symbol ( MLM ) Martin Marietta beats by $0.08, beats on revs; the stock price is up 10 % today, with the strength in the increased pricing in Cement and Aggregate.. one can use this as a comparison to the MDU division.. don
The weekly mdu 1 yr target estimate given by the 7 different stock analyst and posted by Yahoo finance t has fallen since Jan 10th of 2015.
jan 10= $ 30.75, Jan 17th = $ 29.29, Jan 24th $ 28.86, Jan 31th $ 28.43, and last Sat Feb 7th $ 26.57.
Boone was on CNBC on Friday and believes wti will be $ 80 in the 4th qtr.. here are his picks if this price is achieved. don
1) Oasis Petroleum OAS +4.19% (OAS)- Billionaire hedge fund manager John Paulson owns nearly 10% of this stock. The activist hedge fund SPO Advisory owns 8% and has been buying the stock on almost every dip. When oil was last $80, OAS was trading $30.74 or 130% higher than current levels.
2) SandRidge Energy (SD)- Billionaire hedge fund managers, Leon Cooperman and Prem Watsa own almost 20% of SandRidge. This stock traded above $4 last November, when oil was $80. That’s 185% higher than its current share price today.
3) Gran Tierra Energy (GTE)- This might be the cheapest energy stock on the planet. The company has zero debt, and $1.30 in cash per share, more than half of its current share price of $2.26. With this much cash, you are getting the company’s oil and natural gas assets for a song. When oil was last $80, GTE was trading at $4.64 or 110% higher than current levels.
4) Energy XXI LTD. (EXXI) – If oil goes back to $80 a barrel, EXXI should be worth almost $8 a share. That’s nearly a triple from its current price of $2.80. Energy XXI sold for as much as $24 a share just 7 months ago.
5) Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP) – Breitburn should be a near triple if oil goes back to $80. The stock already popped today by 22%. BBEP currently sold for $17.56 last November, when oil prices were at $80 a barrel. Breitburn pays an incredible $1 per share dividend, giving the stock a current dividend yield of 15%.
my bet is a Oct top.. IPO's and Tech..Both are over priced in most cases.. AAPL sold 74 Million iphones with a $ 668 average.. yes for a )(*&^%$#@#$%^& phone.. I guess I will stick with my wall mounted rotary dial Western Electric unit.
I own some apple bougth it about 2 yrs ago and have done very well, with it., but was a lot cheaper then. don
Also when Capital assets are sold ( everything gets sold some day ) and the price has not risen, the Fed gov, state gov do not get as much Tax for the sale of the inflated asset.
When # 2 Field corn was selling for $ 8.00 per Bushel, the Good farm land around Fairmont MN sold for approx. $ 12,000 per farmable acre. Now tat Corn has gone done to Approx $ 4.00 per bushel the same acres are selling for Approx $ 9,000 per acre.. So capital gains tax on $ 3,000 per acre is a good chunk of money. don
Hiland partners was Public in 2006-2009 when market crashed in 2008 the price fell very hard, Harold Hamm took the entire public traded company private. Hiland partners was owned by HH and as ain a trust for the children he had with his first wife..
I wonder if he will use the proceeds to purchase property in The Williston Basin. ( Fidelity) owned by MDU has property for sale, I wonder if OAS could be a candidate, or NOG, both these are WB based only..OAS has leases /wells near /around the CLR property..