Some recent info provided:
1. CAT 33 months of dropping earnings. That was mentioned when the stock was 85.
2. The FED sheets they share.
3. How about GS's call that US in recession right now and then retract, and change the chart (1--21-15)
4. 10 straight months of industry production- any 8 month period has resulted in a recession.
5. Calling out the FED regarding lack of market to market in commodity debt to protect the banks and the FED responds.
1: 10 months in a row of monthly drops in industry activity.
3. China MATTERS and the growth is probably about only 4%.
4. The financials takin a dive. And look at DB.
The activity is consistent with global warming. More water in the air and where cold, it gets hit.
Worst start to a year EVER and NBFD? Ford down 14% in 3 weeks, Dow Chemical down 16% and no one really cares. It always comes back. VIX down 3% today. Last 4 years gains on consistently weak volume. Markets get hit real hard when oversold and here we are.
The bank stocks are down on average 8% since 1-10and they use free money!
My neighbor has not made a mortgage payment in 34 months. Those 2nd and 3rd level accounting practices will show.
That is the same amount as the bottom 50% (3.6 billion).
Saudi dow 5.4%. Iran is going to produce more then anyone thought. It can produce cheaply even with old equipment. When Iran call XOM for upgrades, I want to be in a bar in ND.
he never pooped and made 4 hole in ones in first round of golf. No, wait, that was the N. Korea guy.