Thu, Apr 24, 2014, 3:01 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 6 hrs 29 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. Message Board

doctorgreenback 132 posts  |  Last Activity: 13 hours ago Member since: Nov 10, 1998
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    ADCOM public testimony

    by go_mnkd 19 hours ago
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback 13 hours ago Flag

    Best moment comes early....Check out the second speaker at 5:35 time of the video.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Shareholders Meeting On May 21

    by bbarra1 Apr 18, 2014 8:05 AM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 18, 2014 1:19 PM Flag

    i'll give you a simple reason....the FDA approval isn't in hand. If they say Lung Function tests for ALL users, they essentially kill off ANY likelihood of worldwide conversion of current injectable patients. Valuation will rise to $8-9 pps but not much further and the partner will be looking at a totally different set of metrics for product uptake for at least the first few years .
    If they heavily restrict uptake with blackbox the same scenario would ensue but at a higher market cap because of the better uptake.
    If you were big pharma, you would have taken some meetings and set up a few scenarios based on approval possibilities. there will be no offer or quality partnership without clear fda wording.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Shareholders Meeting On May 21

    by bbarra1 Apr 18, 2014 8:05 AM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 18, 2014 12:33 PM Flag

    I tend to agree with you. They know that retail longs and tutes are holding through FDA decision. Very little they can do with the stock other than daily volatility. Drop it into the $5s and the 'cult' will keep buying. Financing another 25m-50m shares doesn't mean much other than to raise the cash position for the buyout and give somebody a nice payday. Al may just be buying the lot and raising his stake which would certainly be bullish for the stock despite the dilution. Doubt we see $4s unless overall market deteriorates much further ...which it might.
    Shorts are still underwater and they have certainly been hedging with calls.
    Without a partner approval gets us to $5b-6b valuation.
    Partner gets us about the same valuation unless the deal's negatives are burdensome on patient uptake.
    Buyout at around $16-18b or $30+ pps
    My take is the worldwide 2018 sales should reach $4b and hit $10b by 2020

    Even at a $40 buyout of an $18b market cap on 450m shares gets you worldwide rights that you can sell off if need be. Technosphere technology which now can boast an approved use and longterm device testing history. $300m cash assuming 50m share dilution/ i.e. Al getting a free 2 billion dollars on top of everything else for essentially a $300m short term loan which will look better for the buyer as it pads the balance sheet and avoids any cash crunch for a year or two and allows them to file in Europe and elsewhere while ramping up production for all 3 lines at Danbury facility.

    Pharma is holding lots of cash and they can get very favorable financing these days. $40 is ridiculously cheap. Almost absurd at $10b in peak annual worldwide sales.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • The 'cult' of efficacy, convenience and safety......Sounds about right.
    Cramer bashing and telling you he doesn't know the size of the device that was featured on CNBC on April 2nd interview....laughable.
    Most likely means approval letter is coming soon to Mannkind headquarters.
    Once the tutee are in and the stock is in the 20s..he will change his tune and tell you that "sometimes 'cult' is good" booyah

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    When will Moses return

    by doctorgreenback Apr 13, 2014 3:29 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 13, 2014 3:44 PM Flag

    I'd bet they don't have much more than a week or two

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • doctorgreenback by doctorgreenback Apr 13, 2014 3:29 PM Flag

    He said 40 days and they just couldn't wait.

    Blah blah blah

    FDA will approve just as soon as the buyout is agreed upon and the buyer gets to review the labeling.

    No need to worship golden calf just yet. This might not take that long and shorts have covered quite a bit

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    NUOMI FORGOTTEN STEPCHILD!!!

    by helmutloeffler Apr 10, 2014 9:36 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 11, 2014 1:17 PM Flag

    Short squeeze says 40% short volume on a daily basis

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Buyout as early as next week

    by doctorgreenback Apr 10, 2014 10:26 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 11, 2014 12:00 AM Flag

    No I'm assuming it's about the FDA getting afrezza in experienced hands

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Buyout as early as next week

    by doctorgreenback Apr 10, 2014 10:26 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 10, 2014 11:31 PM Flag

    That's simple if you believe that BP buyer is involved in final labeling

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • doctorgreenback by doctorgreenback Apr 10, 2014 10:26 PM Flag

    FDA delay probably tied to buyout. If they are going to unleash afrezza as a blockbuster, they want a steady knowledgable player with the experience to pull it off and handle post marketing issues properly.
    The faster parties come to terms, the faster approval is secured

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    NUOMI FORGOTTEN STEPCHILD!!!

    by helmutloeffler Apr 10, 2014 9:36 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 10, 2014 10:18 PM Flag

    Stock is dead. Company can do little to generate speculation. They buy back shares in small batches per quarter. Don't share info regarding nuomi. And shares hardly trade anymore. Do I think they can right the ship. Sure. But without any interest from retail or tutes, this is nothing but a trading stock that most sits as cash and sees 40% short interest daily

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    renn investment in SoFI

    by adrondeck Apr 10, 2014 9:52 AM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 10, 2014 8:13 PM Flag

    Renn recently increased their investment

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • doctorgreenback by doctorgreenback Apr 10, 2014 4:41 PM Flag

    What a joke. Anybody using a vaporizer will tell you that cough is nearly always present when inhaling rapidly in patients with a history of lung dz or smoking. As long as the patient is self determining the amount inhaled, the likelihood of overshooting is at least 50% at all doses. In the case of a vaporizer where you are inhaling a dose of insulin, the problem with the dosing immediately depends on the methodology of individual puffing....ie how many puffs does it take to get the dose and how quickly do you complete it as unused vapor is 'Lost' every second after the initial puff.
    Dance's only chance to really make money is to get a vaporizer through the fda then start the cannabinoid studies ASAP.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    ADA (June 13-17,2014 in San Francisco)

    by scottmax45634 Apr 8, 2014 8:45 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 8:53 PM Flag

    Of course they will approve by the ADA. Buyer insists

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Longs...take a breather

    by doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 1:45 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 2:38 PM Flag

    let's see how fast we get there

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • By delaying, they are acknowledging their reservation with regard to potential safety concerns that have not yet been revealed, but they are also bound to respect the 27-1 vote and the patient testimonials at the adcom. Expect that once the follow-up studies are finalized, their will be an overwhelmingly positive approval.
    The STREET has already figured this out which is why they were eager to buy yesterday as weak hands sold off.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    This is how MNKD will play

    by delayed_gratified Apr 8, 2014 12:47 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 2:07 PM Flag

    The stock is right around where it was 5 days before the adcom. Plenty of shares have traded but we are at the same place. Shorty is starting to go long in anticipation of the ONE-TWO PUNCH of Approval and buyout.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    How insulting to Advisory panel members!!

    by sugarman005 Apr 8, 2014 1:14 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 2:05 PM Flag

    Rho said $130m available right now...at current $15m burn we have 8-9months but I would assume that they are spending some money on plant upgrades and production lines....I doubt that a multi-billionaire is going to let a few hundred million get in the way of his vision if necessary.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Longs...take a breather

    by doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 1:45 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 1:59 PM Flag

    Absolutely....new $12 price target BEFORE approval.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Longs...take a breather

    by doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 1:45 PM
    doctorgreenback doctorgreenback Apr 8, 2014 1:51 PM Flag

    1-2 week delay tops in my opinion. I think that the FDA/Mnkd will meet this week and make a proposal that will probably include input from the advisory panel members. The lung issues are mostly speculative at this point.
    Black box lung dz and smokers...start or continue lung trials separately and register patients with LFTs if off label use is warranted on a risk/benefit strategy.
    None of this is all that shocking nor damning.
    Approval will take another week or two.
    Shorty has gained a bit of time but not much IMHO.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

DANG
12.83-0.19(-1.46%)Apr 23 4:01 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.