You're not very smart smugboy, this stock has gone UP some 2600% in the last 5 years. Many here(like me) have made so much $ we're now best friends with the IRS.
If you're too dumb to know how to win with EXAS you shouldn't be in ANY stock.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Not to mention losing 75% (it was over $20 per share) in the last 7 years...you're better off in cash or gold for the coming crash. Yes there will always be another crash.
Tell that to the shareholders of zlcs, sqnm, oncs, aezs, clsn, mnkd, and many many others....all total losers. This company has lost 30% in the past 90 days, seriously from $8.29 to the $4 range and falling is hardly a safe haven.
Strange how they're blaming management for knowing the results before the R/S. It's not possible that they knew in a double blind placebo controlled study.
Very unlikely considering the trial met all end points, there are no safety issues and they have 147 million in the bank.
You have a lot to learn abbie, the pain of being on the wrong end of sqnm's scam has obviously hurt you terribly while the short hedge funds buy houses and Yachts. They are some of the wealthiest funds on Earth.
You're bitter, not a good way to go through life.
Says he who has pumped blindly daily since $24.50, where I shorted.
Stay out of that Texas sun DoperJoey, your brain is shrinking.
It's idiots like you and your retire at 28, red Ferrari, supermodel gf etc etc that it rarely if ever happens. Go back to your dumb dream kid. You'll be penniless soon.
Now that you're "out" of your 100 shares of EXAS we hope you'll not be returning.
JJ has about the dimmest of wits, you can always take 95% of what he says as a lie and/or a dream. The remaining 5%, well, you can take 2 zero's off every number he prints.
Supermodel, Aston Martin= No credibility whatsoever.