Obama Wanted High Gas Prices...Gradually (2008 Election Campaign)
Not only gas price but Electric bills
My wife quit her teaching job when she was 27, said she trusted I was capable of providing providing her a good living. The only women that are grumbling are democrats that can't find a man that can do a good job taking care of his family without the wife having to work all of the time.
It may be that the republican women feel confident that their husbands can do a sufficent job providing for the family, husband-wife-children.
An Arizona woman who left her 5-week-old baby in a car seat on the roof of her car when she drove off has been sentenced to 16 years of supervised probation.
Catalina Clouser pleaded guilty to child abuse and misdemeanor DUI in February. She was sentenced Wednesday by Cynthia Bailey of Maricopa County Superior Court.
Phoenix police arrested Clouser last year after an infant strapped in a safety seat was found in an intersection. The baby was in good condition.
According to police, Clouser forgot the boy was on the roof her car when she left the home of friends where she had smoked marijuana.
Clouser was sentenced to three months of deferred time in jail, but she won't have to serve that time if she successfully completes probation.
But the state makes big tax $$$$$$$$$$
When the professors & teachers can't manage their own finances and pay bills how can they teach our children? We must learn and teach this at home, ask someone who has done it and made it work, not a banckrupt person that fell on bad moves.
The Obama administration wants to spend $400,000 on a camel sculpture for a new embassy building in Pakistan, according to a report Monday.
BuzzFeed broke the news that the State Department has plans to commission the camel sculpture from John Baldessari, an American artist. The art is called, “Camel Contemplating Needle.”
According to a government document posted by BuzzFeed, the sculpture is a “large 500lb fiberglass aluminum, stainless steel, acrylic and painted contemporary art piece.”
There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States ?
Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism , under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as "Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.
Yep the Obama's just give up their Law license 600 hundred dollars couldn't afford any more. ALL of those years of school is just nonsense.
The Cato Institute released an updated 2013 study (original
study in 1955) showing that welfare benefits pay more than a
minimum wage job in 33 states and the District of Columbia.
Even worse, welfare, pays more than $15 per hour in 13 states.
According to the study, welfare benefits have increased faster
than minimum wage. It’s now more profitable to sit at home than
it is to earn an honest day’s pay.
Hawaii is the biggest offender, where welfare recipients earn
$29.13 per hour, or a $60,590 yearly salary, all for doing
Here is the list of the states where the pre-tax equivalent
“salary” that welfare recipients receive is higher than
having a job:
1. Hawaii: $60,590 2. District of Columbia: $50,820
3. Massachusetts: $50,540 4. Connecticut: $44,370
5. New York: $43,700 6. New Jersey: $43,450
7. Rhode Island: $43,330 8. Vermont: $42,350
9. New Hampshire: $39,750 10. Maryland: $38,160
11. California: $37,160 12. Oregon: $34,300
13. Wyoming: $32,620 14 Nevada: $29,820
15. Minnesota: $29,350 16. Delaware: $29,220
17. Washington: $28,840 18. North Dakota: $28,830
19. Pennsylvania: $28,670 20. New Mexico: $27,900
21. Montana: $26,930 22. South Dakota: $26,610
23. Kansas: $26,490 24. Michigan: $26,430
25. Alaska: $26,400 26. Ohio: $26,200
27. North Carolina: $25,760 28. West Virginia: $24,900
29. Alabama: $23,310 30. Indiana: $22,900
31. Missouri: $22,800 32. Oklahoma: $22,480
33. Louisiana: $22,250 34. South Carolina: $21,910
Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?
Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by court order?
According to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack
Obama - but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases..
The Social Security number he uses now originated in
Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.
No wonder all his records are sealed!
For better digestion I drink beer, in the case of appetite loss I drink white wine, in the case of low blood pressure I drink red wine, in the case of high blood pressure I drink scotch, and when I have a cold I drink schnapps.”
“When do you drink water?”
“I’ve never been that sick!”
I’ve told you about ways to save ink and save money on your own personal printing. Now, one teenager in Pennsylvania is telling the government the same thing – but with millions at stake.
Suvir Mirchandani started looking at ink for a science project. He knew recycling paper and printing on both sides wouldn’t solve all of his school district’s problems of expense.
Looking at different fonts, he discovered that by using Garamond, the school district would reduce its ink consumption by 24 percent, and would save $21,ooo annually.
Encouraged, he took a look at what impact this would have on the federal government.
Using the Government Services Administration’s estimated annual cost of ink — $467 million — Suvir concluded that if the federal government used Garamond exclusively it could save nearly 30% — or $136 million per year. An additional $234 million could be saved annually if state governments also jumped on board, he reported.
I sure hope the kid don't get flunked for being smarter than gov employees.
I agree we need to stop supporting all the free loaders, farmers, global warming, arts, large co's, energy, M brotherhood, swimming pool in Vegas, Bridge to nowhere, congress-senate-president-MICHELLE vacations out of the country that may have cost as much as 100 million to China. There is enough waste to pay most of the budget if our elected officials would do their job.
PEARL HARBOR #2 COMING???
The picture is of the five first line US nuclear carriers docked together in one place. Just like Battleship Row, Pearl Harbor , December 7, 1941.
This picture was taken the February 2014 in Norfolk , Virginia … Obama ordered 5 nuclear carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the directive but had to comply as it was a direct order from their Commander-in-Chief.
The carriers were all pulled out from the MIDDLE EAST and the Afghanistan support role leaving our land forces naked and exposed!
NORFOLK, VA. (February 8, 2014). This is the first time since WWII that five nuclear powered aircraft carriers were docked together. USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise (CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are all in port at Naval Station Norfolk , Va. , the world’s largest naval station.
Knowledgeable sources stated that this breached a long standing military protocol in the Navy meant to avoid a massive enemy strike on major US forces.
This ordering of most of the Navy's capitol ships into one place is unprecedented since Pearl Harbor !