We all often hear, "Smart money is buying, holding or selling"....
For me I suggest the following when thinking about "Smart Money" with OKS....
1. Natural gas is a commodity that will always be in demand (in our life time)
2. OKE is one of the larest producers/sellers of this commodity
3. The company is managed well, and has always posted truthful guidance
4. There is a better than average chance of OKS being bought by OKE... just a matter of time
5. The stock is owned by many funds
6. The DIVVY (for now) is intact... and the next 2 Q's are when the revenue is coming in - so divvy is PROBABLY intact for remainder of year --- pending no natural diasaster, or something that cannot be predicted.
7. Recently, the stock is trading at extrememly low levels.... comparitively to the last 12-24 months
8. Management has not posted anything TOO concerning about the future
..... With this in mind, I suggest that Smart Money would be BUYING. You just have to look at in the longer run... not a quick turn.
Would love to hear your thoughts.... good or bad.
Thanks -- and Good Luck
Well, to me this is good news. I was beginning to worry that a cut was in place. Hopefully, the news on August 4th will be positive and the buyers will come back.
Your thoughts please!
all he has to do is offer a 6% divvy... his company will double in 30 days. But he is so stupid, and so paraniod, he does nothing. Until Cook is gone, Apple sucks buttocks.