U R A CLOWN
Yeah - It's off the prospectus last year...quickest lookup! It could expire but I think they wouldn't want to come back again and put it on the table given that most of the shares are out in the free market...
He could use a boot in the kracken of his assen.
TNBH - Here is the 10Q wording. I read it as having to file the notice by 9/30/14 setting the actual date. Dojo
"To approve an amendment to the Certificate of Incorporation of the Company to effect a reverse stock split of the Company’s
Common Stock at a ratio not less than one-for-thirty and not greater than one-for-one-hundred, and reduce the number of
authorized shares of the Company’s Common Stock in the same proportion as the reverse split, with the exact ratio to be set
within such range in the discretion of the Board of Directors without further approval or authorization of the Company’s
shareholders, provided that the Board of Directors determines to effect the reverse stock split and proportional reduction in
authorized shares of Common Stock and such amendment is filed with the Secretary of State of Delaware no later than September
30, 2014 (Proposal No. 3); and"
1) Changing the face of medicine
2) Leading position in the stem cell arena
3) Mission Statement - execute RUTHLESSLY into a therapeutic product
4) RPE Phase 2 by year end
5) Waiting on ITLD publication
6) UK SMD Cohort 4 DSMB approved for all patients
7) US AMD/SMD Cohort 4 DSMB approved for 1st patient in each trial
8) Phase 2 FDA/MHRA discussions complete
9) Created new formulation for "ready to use" RPE cells increasing shelf life
10) $30MM in new LP financing to strengthen balance sheet for potential JV's
11) 2014 Corp Objective: R/S, Uplist and ITLD as a singular event
12) Looking for Partners for other Pre-Clinical products in pipeline
13) MMD trial starting
14) Consensus on the way forward from the top eye surgeons in US and UK
15) Delivering GAME CHANGING THERAPIES
This was a no nonsense business presentation by a very experienced, well spoken CEO. FINALLY.
With the September 30th R/S deadline approaching, we should expect an announcement on the date at which it will be set. They will not come back to the shareholders to seek another approval. With that said, and Wotton's statement about the R/S, publication of ITLD and the uplisting being a singular event, expect a new financing venture to be inked very soon.
Let's try it out on you.
nice icell22 or whatever number it is