1) Changing the face of medicine
2) Leading position in the stem cell arena
3) Mission Statement - execute RUTHLESSLY into a therapeutic product
4) RPE Phase 2 by year end
5) Waiting on ITLD publication
6) UK SMD Cohort 4 DSMB approved for all patients
7) US AMD/SMD Cohort 4 DSMB approved for 1st patient in each trial
8) Phase 2 FDA/MHRA discussions complete
9) Created new formulation for "ready to use" RPE cells increasing shelf life
10) $30MM in new LP financing to strengthen balance sheet for potential JV's
11) 2014 Corp Objective: R/S, Uplist and ITLD as a singular event
12) Looking for Partners for other Pre-Clinical products in pipeline
13) MMD trial starting
14) Consensus on the way forward from the top eye surgeons in US and UK
15) Delivering GAME CHANGING THERAPIES
This was a no nonsense business presentation by a very experienced, well spoken CEO. FINALLY.
With the September 30th R/S deadline approaching, we should expect an announcement on the date at which it will be set. They will not come back to the shareholders to seek another approval. With that said, and Wotton's statement about the R/S, publication of ITLD and the uplisting being a singular event, expect a new financing venture to be inked very soon.
Let's try it out on you.
nice icell22 or whatever number it is
5 pages of financials, 45 pages of safe harbor! Start the whining Keep_WettingHisPanties!