Hi Ralph. Good post. My way of thinking: Maybe GE is big enough to market this product better, and could possibly buy our company for, say, $10 a share? We went up awfully fast the past few days and people get spooked easily. We shall see what happens tomorrow. I like how we rebounded off $2.30. Maybe close the week at $2.50? Maybe another announcement next week? We shall see...
200000 bid at @ $2.39. I mean...that's a lot of orders and probably a couple of 10-25k size...I don't know...I put some more on the sidelines this am...down to 165 from 245 the last few days...
April 21 and 22 to be exact. And those days came on upticks and then retraced immediately. I still think this thing holds together through next week, but if no new announcements? Ten percent Pullback seems imminent...
Lmao bro, just joking with you. You and I are good. This has been great discourse the past few days. Let's keep it up, hopefully until it hits $10!!!!
Speeding REO? Roll with the changes? Roll with the C CHen!!!!! :) Cheers to you, friend.
MD it all dpeneds on your needs, and your level of risk/reward. Yes, you are exposed when you are all in. But you are also in line for major gains. It depends on where you buy, and it depends on if you can temper greed to take profits. Example...I had small sell limit orders in today - small block/1,000-5,000 shares at $2.58, $2.59, $2.60, $2.62, $2.64, $2.74, $2.81, $2.88.....We shall see what happens tomorrow. Up we take profits. Down we buy more.
Rinse, wash, repeat.
Let's put it another way...if we see a slew of positive articles the next few days, we could be at $3 by next week. If we see a sale between now and July 31, it will probably go into this quarter's megawatt pot, currently at 8.4 mw for the year, I believe???
If there are follow-up, follow-through announcements, $3 could happen in a quick hurry
If there are no follow-up announcements, we should pull back in early August.
But what if....what if.... what if there are announcements for 10 MW early in the third quarter? That could mean $4!!!!! $5!!! $6!!!!
But if there are no announcments, we could have "groupdoubt" creep in. We could see a pullback to $2.20 in no time.
Think f it this way...We're as close to $2.21 as we are to $2.81.
Bigs (Captain Obvious)
Hi Insider. Let me say that I would call us at a pivot point. Look, we've hit $2.65 and $2,62 and pulled back quickly. But today, we closed above $2.50. So....are we up? Are we ....capped? In that case, where is resistance???
For what it's worth, I think there is a trading range of $2.20-$2.95...I don't know that $3 is a certainty, but we could certainly test it....There was a small resistance ceiling back I March. We fell from $4.74 to $2.20 and then ran back to $2.90...It was toward the end of March...I will check the dates.
Here's the deal though...I don't know what a true "floor/ceiling" right now...When we busted through $2.12, I thought $1.90 was on the way. I bought some at $2.12...I did not buy below....I added between $2.12 and $2.35, I planned to add more if we broke $2...
Now??? I have taken SOME profits the past two days. I've pulled back from 245,000 to 195,000 and sold between $2.45 and $2.62...Sell Dca somewhere around $2.53/4ish...
I am hoping for a rally, but if we don't break $2.65, we could retrace $2.21...
Just theories...I am PROTECTING gains and HOLDING for more...gradual in, gradual out.
Hey, sorry, just had something to attend to.
I know you said that you bought on the way up and were a little upset at yourself for getting caught in the "upward froth of enthusiasm". Had we hit $10, you would have been a genius. But because you bought in on three-day hype, you got burned quick.
That's not criticism; believe me, we've all done it.
But if I understand you correctly, you have roughly $40,000 invested into this thing and $40,000 is all the cash you have to your name? Or is that $40,000 a piece of a $400,000 portfolio?
All I am trying to gauge from you is your level of risk/commitment etc based on your answers.
I agree with you Long. Excellent assessment. Look at 5-day chart on Bollinger bands. Starting to narrow ini this neighborhood. What next? Up? Down? Stay tuned!!!! Something is about to happen!!!!
Shanty - fwiw, MD is one of our better members on YMB. Don't mistake his sarcasm for bashing or ego-fluffing. MD has been here for a long time.
MD - I think it's easier if you keep your eyes glued to level ii. I've been watching all morning and here is what I observed:
1. about a million shares sold in 5 minutes...(it actually may have been seconds)...That could be a large stop loss order, or a trailing stop being executed. The limit orders had dried up and a big block filled quickly. Does that make sense?
2. Even as I type, this thing is back up to $2.53. Let's remember something: you and I have been here for soooo long that we think a PENNY is a big move. We need to re-focus our thinking. NICKELS are good moves, DIMES are better, and QUARTERS???? Well, quarters are home runs, hit for cycle, 5-for-5, 8 RBIs, yadda yadda yadda...
3. Regarding the recent rebound...there may have been a bunch of buy orders between 49/51...as in, "I'll get in if it goes back to $2.50..." You've no doubt heard that line before, right my friend? Sometimes people buy back; sometimes, they never get the opportunity..
4. Let's flip that scenario around. "I can't believe I didn't sell yesterday at $2.65~!!!!" Or, "OMG, if it gets back to $2.54, I'm OUT!!!!"
5. Let's not be so awestruck by our 60 cent run that we forget that we just made...A 60 CENT RUN!!!!!! Intraday low of 204, intraday high 265...These resistance levels have been tested and FAILED, five times by my calculation. April 2 April 9 April 22 May 28 and June 18.
I am not panicked. I hope that we close over $2.50 for the week. That is my goal. Meanwhile, my eyes are watching eagerly for any announcements between now ad next Wednesday.